Pediculosis is an unpleasant disease. It lies in the defeat of the scalp of the head with lsham - small bloodsowing insects. To cure the disease, it is necessary to get rid of lice and GDID. There are several ways to treat pediculosis, each of them has its pros and cons.
What causes pediculose
Despite the prevailing opinion, the lice is not only in people who do not comply with personal hygiene or leading an asocial lifestyle. Pick up the parasites is much easier than to withdraw the lice. They easily move on the scalp and hair when using personal belongings, bed linen or just from another person. Insects are enough quickly moving and can be outside the body of a person for some time. They even survive in water or at high air temperature, so you can get infected with them, for example, in the pool, sauna or on the beach. Very often, lice picked up in places of clusters of people - in transport, hospitals, children's institutions. Guaranteed to protect yourself from this misfortune. The risk of becoming infected with everyone.
What will happen if you do not withdraw
The main symptom, a sign and an unpleasant factor in infecting the Vshami is a strong itch. Quietly live when the head is constantly it is impossible. Therefore, to bring lice is trying as quickly as possible. However, in some cases, people do not pay attention to itching. This may be due to the reduced sensitivity of the scalp or for other reasons. Someone may calculate that the head of the head is scratched due to allergies to the shampoo, water or due to hats. If it does not interfere with living, it is worth paying attention to other symptoms of the infection of lice:
- The appearance of insects - they can be seen with the naked look, since the length of the body of the female reaches 0.4 mm, the insects move around the hair, so that at certain observations they can be noticed; If the hair is thick, you can comb them - when combing, you can detect parasites;
- The presence of GDID - Eggs of Lishes: These are very small white balls in hair roots, with a large cluster they can be seen;
- bloody traces from bites - when piercing the skin, the substance injects injects into the skin, which does not give blood, so that the blood drops leaks and remains on the surface; Constructed and glued hair that form chopencies: they are glued due to the products of the life of lice;
- With a strong lesion and a large number of hair parasites, an unpleasant smell occurs.
If you do not remove the lice, you can get such complicated effects of pediculosis:
- strong brings at the place of bites;
- allergic reactions;
- infection of the combined wound;
- Through the wounds, the infection falls not only under the skin, but also in blood, which is due to the whole organism; In advanced cases, this can lead to dangerous diseases and even blood infection.
Sadly, some parents believe that the child's pediculosis does not require treatment or is not treated at all. For children's health, the defeat of lice and nits is particularly harmful, as the psyche suffers: the child becomes restless, irritable from constant discomfort. To withdraw the lice must be needed by everyone - both in children, and in adults.
Methods of deliverance from lice and nom
How to bring more faster
The fastest way that comes out is not everyone, it is to scream. Headworships are moving only in the hair, they laid eggs, they are only on the hair. If there is no hair, then there is no lice. This method is the most efficient. It is necessary to shave my head, and then for reliability you can wash it with anti-step-tech shampoo to remove the remains of insects and the emergence that could stay between leather scales. One such treatment is enough to get rid of lice. When processing it is necessary to follow accuracy. Cutting hair must be carefully removed, and the room in which shave was made should be washed with insecticidal means so that there are no living parasites and GDIDs in it. The lice lives outside the body of a person up to two days, and the income is in the anabiosa state - up to 10 days, after which, falling into a favorable environment, they will live and develop further. That this does not happen, it is worth take action.
Holders of long hair most likely will not agree to get rid of them to cure pediculosis. Folk methods can be used to remove lice and GDIDs. Most often, folk remedies are used to remove lice in a child. It is believed that such proven methods of techniques are the most efficient and safe.
In order to exclude any drugs to exclude any preparations, you can apply combing comb. It is better to take a special scallop with very frequent cloths. Before processing, be sure to hide the shoulders with a towel.
- Wash hair with ordinary shampoo and handle only wet hair;
- consolidate them on the top, separating from the beam for processing one strands;
- Thoroughly combed over the entire length, ranging from the roots;
- After each combing, carefully rinse the crest under running water, washing the adults and the emergence left on it;
- Tensified strands to fix in the second, "clean" bundle.
This method is suitable for people with not very long and not too thick hair and a slightly damage to the lice. The complexity is that you can skip the parasites. And if you leave even one in the hair, at least one loss or arrival, then in a week they are reproduced. The procedure will have to be repeated several times to completely eliminate the presence of NCIDs and adult individuals in the chapel.
Attention! This method is considered proven, but it can cause a strongest allergic reaction or burn. It is necessary to act very carefully.
Clean kerosene do not need to apply on hair. So that it is delayed on the head for exposure, it is necessary to prepare a mixture from a tablespoon of kerosene, two teaspoons of vegetable oil and a teaspoon of shampoo. For long and thick hair, increase the number of ingredients twice.
Apply this mixture on dry hair so that it will impregnate the hair to the roots. On the treated hair, put on a plastic hat and wrap the head with a towel. Required for exposure time - 2 hours. For children, exposure time should not exceed 1 hour. After processing, wash the head with ordinary shampoo and rinse the weak solution of vinegar. After washing, it is necessary to generate more wet hair with a frequent comb. Three days later, such a procedure must be repeated.
The minus of this method, in addition to toxicity, also in the fact that in a weak concentration of kerosene may not kill the incoming crides, since they have a very dense shell. And in a strong concentration, it is dangerous to use it, and it is categorically impossible for the processing of children.
Note! Against adults, acetic rinsing is useless. But it dissolves the substance, with which the nits are attached to the base of the hair. Therefore, the vinegar solution is complemented by kerosene treatment.
The concentration of vinegar should not exceed 9%. It is important to ensure the safety and exclusion of burns. For rinsing, part of the vinegar is dissolved in two parts of water. For a better effect, the solution is applied to the hair, turn the head with a polyethylene and a towel, leave such a mask on her hair half an hour - an hour, after which the hair is carefully combed and wash off shampoo. You can repeat the procedure for several days in a row, but it should not be carried away, as the vinegar can change the color and structure of the hair, cause scalp irritation.
Herbs and other natural means
At home, you can use such funds:
- Chemical water - suitable for treating thin and short hair, can be used to treat children, but it is important that there is no wound on the skin, otherwise it is a conclusion and cause an allergic reaction;
- Washing heads with ordinary shampoo, but with the addition of lavender oil, tea tree, eucalyptus, etc. - the use of essential oils with a sharp smell does not kill insects, but plays more prophylactic role, scaring them;
- rinsing herbs champs (mint, wormwood, rice) or rubbing in the roots of the hair of cashis from these herbs - has a weak effect and can help with a small lesion;
- Musk from mint garlic or bow - to use this way standing with caution, since irritation may appear on the skin;
- Wrapping from cranberry juice or mint cranberries - in an acidic medium insects may die, and their eggs will be better spacing.
Unexpected and not too natural to be mentioned here, it is paint for hair with an ammonia content. If you paint your hair, parasites will die. But it is worth remembering that not all modern paints contain ammonia.
All home remedies have one drawback - with a strong infection, they will not help. Given the fact that the removal of lice begin when there are already dozens of individuals in the heads, and hundreds of GNIDs are already on the roots of the hair, it is meaningless. Moreover, if you spend time on them, you can run a disease. During this time, the parasite population can only increase. It is better to immediately go to professional preparations.
These are professional preparations designed to eliminate lice. Insecticides can be used - then means with a wider range of actions that kill all insects, and not just lice.
The active substances they have different:
They are contained in preparations in different concentrations. In one tool, there may be two active substances, for example, permethrin and fentyon.
Release forms are also varied:
- Concentrate for breeding water.
Depending on the degree of infection and age of patients, you can use different means from Medilis:
Absolutely all anti-game funds must be applied in the strictest accordance with the instructions. It is impossible to exceed the recommended exposure time or concentration.
Usually there is enough single processing to bring fully lice. With a strong lesion, it may be necessary to reuse. It is usually carried out a week after the first.
What else needs to be done when the lice is removed
Pediculosis is a contagious disease. This means that with the emergence of lice from one of the family members, it is necessary to inspect everyone else and take preventive measures.
Use any funds against lice is better in the bathroom, so that the lives removed from the hair are not sprawled throughout the apartment. During the processing, a person who helps with applying and washing the drugs, which combines hair and monitors the progress of treatment, you need to carefully protect yourself. When combing, the shoulders and the back should be covered with a white towel to see falling insects. The room and everything that is in it is, after manipulations you need to wash well. For disinfection, you need to use the same pediculicidal agents, such as medilis permifen.
Important! The lice and income may be not only in the hair, but also in the personal belongings of the patient. All clothes, bed linen, towels should be loosen at high temperatures. You can use for soaking a solution of pediculicide. Things that can not be erased can be treated with a steam cleaner, stroke the iron or put it on the frost - at very high or low temperatures, pests die. Upholstered furniture, mattresses, blankets and pillows is also better to handle a steam generator or dry cleaning. The heads of the lice do not live in furniture, but they can wait in it "difficult times" to continue to parasitize on a person.
For complex things in the processing of things that do not pass into dry cleaning, do not wash and do not try, this method can be used. Major hermetically pack them into a dense polyethylene package and leave in such a form for 2 to 4 weeks. During this time, all adult individuals and even nits will die of hunger and will not give offspring. This method is suitable, for example, for outerwear.
The whole apartment is also better washed with a solution of means against lice or insects. With a strong lesion, you can call special services. The main thing is to fight the struggle must be comprehensive so that no individual or egg remains viable. Only so can withdraw these parasites.
You are here: Main page. » Diseases of hair
8 methods How to get rid of lice and gnid forever for 1 day at home (photo, video)
After arriving from the camp, coming from school or garden and detecting pediculosis.
Parents want to know how to get rid of lice and nnid forever for 1 day at home ?
Parents dream of such a method.
Consider all available and used, as well as the most efficient.
About each method we will describe separately, about its + and -, cost.
In the article for you: recipes, rapid methods of getting rid of lice with video, reviews and descriptions of various funds from folk - vinegar, kerosene to pharmaceutical - shampoos, sprays.
Where do chrises come from? How are you transmitted and who in the risk group?
Noticed that the child scratches his head, but there is no lice? Already revised behind the ears, and hasting the whole head scallop? It is possible that you will be useful to an article on how to get rid of dandruff and itching head at home.
We will analyze many options and ideas how to make a hairstyle to school yourself in 5 minutes in this article with photos and video.
If you want to learn how to make unusual and simple stacks, then even more options for children's hairstyles for every day are waiting for you by reference here.
Pediculture (Pediculosis, stitching) - a parasitic skin and hair disease, which suffers (or suffered) every third person on earth (according to the World Health Organization).
Contrary to universal opinion Not only people who do not comply with personal hygiene rules can be infected.
The lsham is absolutely anyway, clean hair, or not, they are only interested in blood.
Parasites It is easiest to catch in places of large cluster of people , as well as Use of other people's calculations, towels, bed lurps, especially headlores.
In the risk group, children who attend kindergartens, schools, camp.
They are in contact with each other closely, and lice, as you know, do not know how to jump, but transfer from the infected person to healthy hair.
Adults are also not insured against this disease. If you do not detect the problem from the child in time, then mom will also be forced to be treated.
Video, will tell in detail about the lice and shorts, how to detect them
Detect "uninvited guests" easily by such signs: Permanent itching, small wounds (scenes of bites) on the skin of the head, nozzles on her hair .
If your child has becomeoften scratch your head
, immediatelyCheck out the hair
, especially pay attentionoccipital part and over the ears
. The earlier it is to detect lice, the easier it will fight with them.
The lies are dangerous as they are carriers of the Volyn fever, rapid and age-related typhus.
By the way, itching is not a bite, but a substance that is allocated by parasites during the bite. There are several ways to combat pediculosis: radical, mechanical, folk remedies, pharmaceutical preparations . Consider everyone.
The radical method we call the haircut naked.
It is the easiest and most affordable. After all, Vershi will not be able to crawl through the hair, if they are shorter than 3-4 mm.
But, you will have to sacrifice a beautiful haircut for a few weeks.
There are boys who all the time we have such a hairstyle, they generally get rid of lice will deliver any trouble.
The method is exactly responsible for the question - how to get rid of the lice and the GNID forever for 1 day at home quickly.
He really eliminates 1 day, quickly and forever, but minus associated with hair loss makes it impossible for girls, girls and women.
Video how to get a naked with a typewriter
Available methods for all
Girls Haircut Nepolo does not fit, unless they are to garden age. But, no need to injure the child and spoil yourself, and we recommend solving the problem differently.
Folk remedies and recipes:
- tea tree;
There are a lot of popular recipes that help get rid of lice and nine. Although they are considered not very effective, but have the right to exist.
Wrench do not tolerate the smell of tea tree oil, lavender.
Wi in the skin of the head scales and tinctures of wormwoods, mint, the roots of the tricks, the richnik, the chief of chopped garlic.
Mom is enough to paint your hair with ammonia, and Vershi will die!
But, the most popular are vinegar and kerosene (kerosene water-soap emulsion). They need to use very neatly!
Kerosene, despite the fact that several generations are used during pediculosis, can cause a strongest allergic reaction and burn! To minimize the risk, it is better to buy technical or lighting kerosene.
Recipe to get rid of lice with kerosene
- So, on dry hair, you must apply a mixture of kerosene (1 tbsp. Spoon), olive oil (2 h. Spoons), shampoo (1 hour spoon), put a plastic bag on the head and wrap a towel.
- Instead of oil, sometimes use honey. Wait 1.5-2 hours (for children no more than an hour), wash off thoroughly shampoo, rinse the hair with a weak solution of vinegar.
- After three days, repeat the procedure, but with a smaller concentration.
After three days, repeat the processing with oil.
Repeated procedures will be avoided if thoroughly after washing is made with a special comb (it is purchased in a pharmacy), or a dense calculation of NCID.
After all, it is known that the income is protected by a dense shell, so they are much more difficult to kill them. To do this, it is necessary to use a high concentration kerosene, which is completely not applicable by attitude towards children.
This method is effective, but minuses in the form of allergic reactions and a possible burn, as well as a strong smell, make it little suitable.
Those who decided to use vinegar, it is important to remember that he does not kill the lice, but neutralizes the substance, with the help of which the nits are attached to the hair.
Remember that vinegar has several side effects: can burn the skin, change the color of the hair, make them brittle, we recommend using it as a rinse.
It is important to remember that you need to take any acetic acid, but concentrations of no more than 9%!
- On one part of the vinegar, two parts of the water will be required.
- To mix this mixture, tip a towel or plastic bag on the head, wait half an hour (maximum hour).
- Then to make weakened parasites and dug-out GDID scallical.
- It is better to repeat the procedure in a few days, because some nits can still stay on the hair.
Only after that wash the head shampoo.
If you do not want to re-hold the procedure, more time and forces for deduction for the first time.
All pharmaceuticals from pediculose are divided into two types: acting on the nervous system of parasites and degrading their moisture, as well as air.
Moreover, the second type is better to choose those parents who have children suffer from allergies, or future mothers. These tools contain mineral oils or dimethicone. They are not absorbed into blood, but have a physical impact on lice.
Modern medicine can offer a huge selection of preparations for the treatment of pediculosis:
- solutions (nitifi);
Prices - on any wallet.
For example, an emulsion benzylbenzoate 20% for adults and 10% for children.
- Apply an emulsion on the hair.
- Light movements rubbing and skin and curls.
- Tie a scraping hair treated and leave for half an hour.
- After laid time, we rinse the hair under the crane.
- We carry out rinse with vinegar 5%.
- Then the usual head washing using shampoo either soap.
- To remove the remnants of the GDID, it is necessary to make a frequent comb.
- How effectively the procedure was carried out determine the day.
Pros: Low cost, good effect; Cons - an unpleasant smell, there are contraindications. Recommended by children under 5 years old emulsion to breed in relation to 1: 1 boiled water. The price of 50 ml bottle in the area of 0.3 $.
Sprays (pediculus, parenchy, steam plus) are very convenient for use. They need to be applied on dry hair, wait for a certain time, then flush. But the disadvantage is that they mostly do not kill the GDID.
Therefore, it is not avoided, this is the main minus.
Depending on the situation, you should choose a certain means. Should be considered Contraindications, familiarize yourself with reviews, consult with acquaintances or write anonymously on the forum.
With very much infection is used Pediculent ultra.
The pair plus is recommended to use children from 2.5 years.
The main plus sprays are very convenient to use.
Instructions for the use of sprays using the example of Pediculus Ultra:
- Apply on dry hair until full hair moistening at the places of cluster of the GDID and lice.
- Wait 30 minutes or more, see the instructions.
- Wash off with running water.
- Wash the head shampoo.
- Complete insects comb. Put the towel under the hair, so as not to wet the clothes and falling insects remained on it, and not on clothes, after the procedure to wash it.
- A convenient addition is a magnifying glass.
After applying, the hair is clean, but it is worth checking them a few days later.
Useful video for the use of Pedicial Ultra and Review After Application:
There are a lot of shampoos from pediculosis too: Pedilin, Anti-bit, Reed, Paracanis, Siphax, Degtyar. It is better to study the most popular options in advance before going to the pharmacy to get rid of lice for one processing.
- They are applied to wet hair, whipped in foam by massaging movements.
- Ring off, according to the instructions, you need 10-15 minutes, but as practice has shown, it is better to hold about 30-40 minutes.
True, the risk of allergic reactions will increase.
- Then you need (in some cases) to wash the head with ordinary shampoo, and, most importantly, the special comb sharing the GDID and the dead ear.
Anti-pediculosis SET Anti-Preaming Means + Shampoo
Anti-pediculosis SET - it is immediately 2 funds in one package. These are 2 bottles of 90 ml, if you believe the packaging, then this drug is not toxic, and also does not contain insecticides (poisons).
Pediculosis of the daughter came from school, with more than once. From where 100%, that there is a carrier in the class. Noticed that the child began to scratch his head, especially behind the ears. The first time did not pay attention, and then she washed her head and I looked at her. I was just shocked when I saw the lice. Immediately rushed into the pharmacy and acquired this tool.
The remedy should be applied on dry hair, especially the places behind the ears and distribute along the entire length. We covered with a package and tied a slam.
Then wash off with water with shampoo, make the remaining lice and choose the nisses.Feedback from Nicky:
For myself, I noted such + and cons.
Cons Anti-Pediculosis Set: It has a specific aroma, combing the GDID and the poisoned lice will still have to whisk, quite a high price in the pharmacy.
Pros: If you believe the packaging is not a poisonous and non-toxic agent, this means for a long time.
This drug recommended for use, provided that you understand, all the same will have to be combed and choosing.
The mechanical method of getting rid of parasites is the cheapest, but at the same time the most time consuming. It completely eliminates the use of any drugs.
Pros of this method:
- is free;
- can be applied constantly or if necessary;
- Gives the best results during constant use.
- long and repeat it is necessary depending on the number of insects;
- Scallop will be required, we recommend the usual plastic, simply wash it;
- We recommend combining with a magnifying glass and a lamp;
- The longer the hair, the harder and longer work.
Need to stock:
- dense scallop (better special);
- good lamp;
- Find the opportunity to calm and relax the child.
For example, enable your favorite cartoon.
The shorter hair and the earlier the child is to diagnose the problem, the easier it will be to cope with it.
After all, one loss per day postpones from 4 GDID!
- To begin with, the head is washed with ordinary shampoo. Wrench will be a little "sleepy" for some time.
- Then, if it allows long, fasten the hair with a gum, separating one strands and derive from the roots to the tips (very important).
- Clean strands to collect under a separate hairpin. After each strand, do not forget to rinse with the crest of the noble and lice.
- It is better to do this under the rings of water, spreading the cloves with fingers. On the shoulders of the child, throw the towel to avoid entering the lice and the nidget on the clothes.
The deduction procedure itself needs to be carried out in the bathroom to make it easier to wash off in the sewer of "uninvited guests".
In one day at home, it is possible to completely get rid of lice and GND, it is possible if you do everything strictly according to the instructions, go through each hairs and comb all the noms.
Take advantage of the magnifying glass - this is a device accelerating process, because through the magnifying glass it is clearly visible a GDID. Scallop We recommend purchasing white to make it easier to be seen in lice and nis.
But, after a couple of weeks it does not prevent a few minutes, and see the head of the child to make sure everything is in order.
It is impossible to allow at least one nice to stay on the hair!
Important: Hair before having to be wet, they can not be dried with a hairdryer, otherwise the effect will be weak.
The video will help you effectively and quickly get rid of lice:Feedback from Mom Son:
Once he noticed that the Son often scratches his head literally, tearing. Especially for this, I drew attention when he went to the hairdresser.
I thought dandruff or other reasons, and then looked my head. And immediately success - I found 3 lice and the mass of the GDID. I suspect that he got infected, it was in the hairdresser.
It so happened that I didn't get to the pharmacy and buy a remedy after work, the scallop was not, therefore it was about 30-40 minutes a day in the evening sat with the comb.
As it turned out, to acquire an ordinary scallop problem, then found in online stores, but there are not available there, it was saved by the usual comb with frequent small teeth. So I made a day 3-4 at first and also found 1-2 lice, and for 4 days, there were already only dead shortening.
Now as prevention I still look at the baby's head.
I think that it is easy to get rid of lice and the GDID helped us 2 things:
- I immediately discovered them, on the same day or the next one;
- The child has a short haircut, although the upper part of his hair is to the ears, such a hat.
He abandoned himself, he refused flatness, so so it turned out.
Knowledge of this article helped a lot, I knew many nuances and therefore began to apply all the knowledge at once, although I did not get to the funds from lice.
I perfectly approached the mechanical way, since it is harmless and completely does not require cash investments, only time, lamp and comb. My son calmly lay for 20-30 minutes, he liked the combing process, I tried to minimally to hurt him or discomfort. Gits I pulled my fingers.
What if there are dead shortening and they hold on her hair?
Easy to disshrum the larvae from the hair will help the vinegar that needs to be solid. Those that the ridge will not be able to comb, we recommend manually to carefully remove from the hair.
If there was a lot of GDID, long hair, or simply did not have enough time to compose, then try to paint them (if the hair is dark or brown) with a solution of manganese.
What is the result?
The conclusion from the comparison of the methods was such.
The most effective, safe and reliable is combing comb, treated or wet hair. He is the cheapest since equals the cost of the ridge . But Lupu here better add So it will be possible to quickly find and neutralize insects.
To this method will have to resort even using other options, because Only combing will help effectively get rid of lice and gnid.
No matter what method of the struggle you choose, the main thing is to comply with calm.
New electronic scallops from lice and nnid, effective?
They look like this, see the video on the principle of operation and the device.
Such scallops have one essential minus - this is the cost. The efficiency of any method depends on the number of lice, it is clear that the launched will be extremely difficult to cure compared with only an infected pediculose child.
Reviews positively characterizing such scallops from real people was not found, a significant second minus is a short teeth that will not allow composing with long hair of lice and nis.
The very first measures when detecting and after removing?
Pediculosis is a delicate and unpleasant problem, but it is possible to cope with it yourself, even at a time, if you are very trying.
It is also necessary to adopt the disease of all, with whom the child contacted or to tell the educator (teacher) to avoid re-infection. It is a period of treatment to minimize contacts between family members.
By the way, Parents Also need Treat hair. Clean the apartment. Special attention should be paid to beds, sofas, chairs.
All bed linen, clothes, soft toys to wash at high temperatures.
Those things that impossible to wash Packing hermetically in plastic bags and leave for two weeks. I will be able to live without food 4-5 days. But, since they even postpone eggs, in order to avoid the survival of hatched larvae, such a term is required.
How to prevent the infection of lies?
After all, it is impossible to isolate the child from society! But there is a way out!
Need to explain that It is impossible to use other people's headdresses, calculations, towels and other subjects of personal hygiene And for the prevention, make such a shampoo.
Mix 200-250 grams without chemicals (suitable children's shampoo or economic soap), 4 drops of lavender essential oil, 4 drops of rosemary essential oil. Wash this mixture hair as usual.
Service for the destruction of parasites at home from lice
We want to separately draw the attention of parents to the services for the destruction of parasites at home from lice. We do not give any recommendations and coordinates, since we cannot guarantee you 100% getting rid of parasites.
But there are various approaches from choosing lice and GDID to a special sampling, we strongly recommend that you do not believe in the magic, and the child's head pedantically process and all toys, carpets and bed, be sure to iron the baby's underwear and especially carefully process the caps and other hats.
Be vigilant, look at your children. Pediculosis is not a sentence, it is really overcome even in one day, you just need to try!
Wrench - parasitic outless insects living in human hair and causing pediculosis. Feeding preferred by blood of a man, leaving the bluish spots behind them, traces of combs, strong itching. The danger is that parasites quickly fruit . Literally occupied the hair sections, clinging to the hair with its tenaches. They come into direct contact with blood when bites. Become carriers of dangerous diseases. The person himself, and especially the child, infinitely combing itching areas. They become open gates to attach a secondary bacterial infection. Provocate the increase in lymph nodes, the development of pyodermia, iron deficiency anemia.
Get rid of lice and GDIDs need as early as possible. Preferably during the first week after entering a living individual hair. With large clusters, it is much more difficult to fight. Consider all efficient ways: mechanical, radical chemical and folk.
Symptoms of the appearance of head lice
In case of bloodsucms, insects are isolated saliva with the content of enzymes provoking toxic-allergic reactions. Then on the sections of the bites appear rashes, irritable red spots to 1 cm in diameter. The female plunges sharply eggs. Firmly attaches them on her hair in the form of oblong capsules in the protective adhesive shell. Leads to the gluing of strands, the formation of chatunins. The lesion foci is covered with specific serous crusts.
The main signs of stiffness:
- itching with strengthening at night;
- rash, small papulas, bluish-red spots on the affected skin;
- Characteristic clips, fluid formation in case of random crushing of living GDID;
- Development of eczema, dermatosis;
- irritability, neurosis, anxiety;
- sleep disturbance;
- lack of appetite;
- temperature increase.
The lice appear according to the dandruff type and you can not always recognize them immediately. But there is a distinctive feature - dandruff is easily shaken, but no inclination. They are firmly held on hair. Although if you try to make it, it will certainly fall a few pieces. If the nits are flashing, then alive. Dead individuals acquire a yellowish gray shade.
Attention! With a thorough examination of the head, namely the favorite sections of the localization of insects (the dark, whiskey, heads) you can see poorly healing combs. They are left by the lice of bite. More accumulates at the roots of the hair. These are pending eggs in the type of red rash, not passing even after receiving an antihistamine.
Causes of Pediculose infection
The lice is transmitted from an infected person to healthy with close contacts, i.e. Clear. The infection often picks up children in gardens and schools, communicating with peers. Transmission paths:
- other people's hats;
- General objects of personal hygiene (towels, combs, washcloths, bedding);
- poorly disinfected tools in hairdressers;
- Public sites (baths, pools, saunas) in case of antisanitarian.
Parasites are set independently of clean hair or dirty. They are only interested in blood, so the head wash frequency does not matter. Although the risk group includes homeless tramps, children from dysfunctional families, other segments of the population in the period of natural disasters, floods. If it is not possible to take care of the cleanliness or take on time to get rid of insects.
Non-compliance with hygiene - favorable conditions for the vital activity of parasites. Although it happens that the pediculosis is infected with quite clean people. For example, kids from parents.
Is it possible to get rid of lice for 1 day?
You can get rid of the lice for 1 day if you shave the butt (under zero). But not every person agrees to such a radical method. Not suitable for women, a current luxury chapel. As an alternative - hair coloring. The lice does not tolerate the odorous ammonia. The paint is selected on its basis. Insect death provokes the suffocating gas in the course of the procedure. Although the method It is impossible to call 100% effective . Live crides can remain even after flushing the coloring composition. If you try to make them right away and repeat the procedure three times after a short period of time, it may be possible to achieve success.
Other struggle options do not cure the disease per day. We will have to work hard to clean the hairproof from the unborn guests quite in the shortest possible time.
Emulsions, shampoos, sprays, masks, solutions, aerosols - professional tools from pediculosis sold in pharmacies. For 1 time, they are already destructive effect on the nervous system of parasites, damping their air and moisture. However, pediculicides contain chemistry components: permethrin, eugenol, Malathion, Fentyon. It is necessary to use them carefully, according to the instructions, take into account dosages and contraindications.
The child is suitable for aerosols, ointments, shampoos, cream, soap, lotions with existing components in the composition: permethrin, boric ointment, two-phase dimethicone, malathion, benzylbenzoate, phenothrine, Ilanger's essential oils, lavender and anise. Although there are contraindications. Benzylbenzoate provokes irritation and applies only to schoolchildren. Permetrin causes allergies. Do not suit children under 3 years old. Fenotrine cannot be used up to 5 years. The safest means for kids - malfools from pediculosis: hiha, medifox, nittaphor, pediculous or cream nix, soap "anti-bit", boric acid .
The most aggressive pediculicides are not suitable for children, pregnant women, people allergic. If necessary, use the chemical preparation, contact the dermatologist.
Pediculous ultra - Lotion-air conditioning of yellowish-transparent color. Kills the smallest GDID and adult individuals. Soothes the skin. Removes inflammation. Restores the hair cover due to vaseline, anise oil in the composition. This is a sparing product. Suitable for pregnant women, children from 3 years old.
The combination includes a comb with rounded ends for the convenience of collecting insects without damage to hairs and scalp.
Fullmarke is a popular means with an insecticide content (isopropyl, myristat, cyclomethicone). Dehydrate pests, provokes death. Does not find it.
Paralyate spray contains dimethicon, enveloping insect chitinist. Stops breathing, causes a suffocation. Shampoo paired contains non-toxic oil for man (coconut, ylang-ylang, anise) and Clearol.
They block the respiratory system of insects, spend on dehydration. You can read more with the entire line of funds by reference.
Nude - liquid means based on dimethics. Forms a thin airproof film on the eggs. At adults, the tool has a suffocating effect.
Nix - cream with prolonged action. As part of low concentration insecticides. Paralyzed nerve cells of lice.
The cream is easy to use by rubbing into the root part of the hair. Then rinse after shutter speeds in accordance with the instructions.
A pair plus - spray spray spraying along the entire length of strands. Contains carbofos and permethrin, destroying cocoons that violate their motor activity. The GND is damaged by the shell, vitality is lost. The deceased individuals remain a special comb.
D-95 - viscous drug in Sasha. Contains active silicone dimethicone. Causes a suffocation, insect death. Applied on dry hair. Can be applied by children, women during pregnancy / lactation.
Avanal is a safe remedy (shampoo and spray) on a vegetable basis for adults, children from 2 years. The composition of the shampoo includes a substance for lightweight combing of the GDID, larvae. Spray contains essential oils (ylang-ylang, lavender). Neutralizes the scalp. Removes inflammation. Heals combs and scratches from bites.
Higenika - lotion in composition with active substances (cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, lavender oil, tree extract of wood). It will help for 1 session to get rid of pediculosis at the initial stage. Permeter and acetic acid quickly dissolve the eggs attached to the hair. Start healing the outer surfaces of the skin, restore weakened curls.
The liquid means contains benzylbenzoate. It is considered effective from lice and GDID. But it will not be offended immediately. Emulsion requires repeated use with breaks in a few days.
Chemer water is a budgetary preparation that is easy to find in pharmacies. The active ingredient - the rhizome of the plant's tricks Chemeritsa inhibits the viability of adults, the GDID. But, to withstand on the hair to achieve the effect you need at least 0.5 hours. Conduct processing is worth twice with a break of 7 days. It is unacceptable to hit the truster water into the human body through the mouth to avoid poisoning. The tool should be applied strictly according to the instructions.
Sulfuric ointment - inexpensive, safe anti-step preparation. Does not contain insecticides. Does not dry the scalp. Perfectly heals wounds after insect bites. Suitable for kids. But it helps at the initial stage of the disease.
It has contraindications: individual intolerance of active substances, pregnancy, lactation period. Also, when used, it is possible to appear itching, redness of the skin.
Mechanical method - combing comb
Special scallops with frequent teeth are designed for combing lice, GDID / larvae. By types are divided into:
- Plastic with a large interval between small teeth.
- Metal, made of medical steel. The teeth have rounded ends with notches, tapering free space that do not injure the skin of the head.
- Electric - modern battery-operating devices. Ideal for handling small and adult individuals. Equipped with a comfortable handle, narrow teeth. Quickly suppress any parasites, without leaving the chances for fuses on other people's hair or sealing in hidden places. The devices do not need to pre-apply special compositions on the skin. The destruction of bloodsuckers brings directly weak electric current. But it does not contact the skin of the head due to the installed tooth limiters.
Combs are a simple, safe, reliable way to combing lice. You can use them all: allergies, women in pregnancy and lactation, infants from birth. Devices can play secondary service, i.e. Apply after head treatment pharmaceutical preparations for the purpose of combing dead individuals.
The ridges have a special structure, rounded teeth. They do not break the hair, do not cling. On the contrary, provide high-quality combing unlike conventional comb. Although to many such a process will seem long, time consuming. Yes, and get rid of insects completely for 1 session is impossible. We will have to gain patience. So, spend a minimum of 7-8 procedures daily. Otherwise, some parasites will survive on her hair, a further procession and reproduction will begin.
Combining is a procedure that can be interrupted by halfway. You will have to try until a single insect remain on the head. And even when you make sure that the gid on the hair is not left, then it is worthwhile to carry out processing once a week for prophylaxis. Be sure after each course, carefully inspect the scalp.
In order for the process of removing pests with the help of the crest, the most effective algorithm of action is as follows:
- Treat the lap by pharmacy or folk remedy.
- Seeing a slightly hair, but to remain wet to visually looking at the GDID.
- Divide on strands. Start having every temple for a temple. Next - on the occipital part.
- Cut the hair comb slowly, from the roots to the tips. Sharpen the invisible processed strands.
- Go through each strand from 2 sides. Periodically shake insects from the ridge and rinse it every time with an anti-capulusive solution.
- Treat bangs last.
- Inspect your head carefully after the first combing comb.
- Boil the tool used.
- Spend general cleaning indoors. After all, small parasites can settle on furniture objects, clothing, bedding.
Provide good lighting, directing a beam of light on the processed section of the head. This is important to increase combing efficiency. Detach the procedure for at least 1 hour, every day. Carefully combed the nidget from the hair. So, pass the crest on strands after each head washing for another 1 month with the aim of prevention.
For a child, a frequent ridge or comb is used. It is better to inspect the head on wet hair. Dry effect will be reduced. Before the inspection it is necessary to process strands with air conditioning for better slip comb. Then:
- Draw your hair, eliminate the confusion;
- Come on the head of the crest from the temperature to the neck, combine in different directions;
- Watch out the tool after each hair seizure;
- Take the entire head 2-3 times.
It is recommended to put a clean light sheet of paper or towel without a pile under the head of the child. After all, Vershi is small translucent. May fall on clothes and stay unnoticed. It is also important to examine the combed hairs. Nits usually accumulate in the roots. They look like transparent small beads that firmly hold on strands, difficult to separate.
Hand head - fast, radical method. So you can get rid of parasites per day. They will no longer be able to move around Lysin and lay eggs. After all, it will not be attached. The lice simply will be killed from the head.
One processing - haircuts enough enough. The main thing is to carefully collect merticated hair, dispose of. Rinse insecticidal tools used tools so that there are no surviving parasites and GDIDs. It is also worth thoroughly exhaust the clothes of an infected person. Better - to withstand in the cold for several hours.
Different recipes against parasitic pests are known to the signs and herbers. In the course - many rebuilding ingredients: herbs, vinegar, kerosene, garlic. You can read this method in more detail, we have prepared an overview article - folk remedies from lice and GNID. Briefly consider each of the well-known folk methods.
Active tool from pediculosis. But toxic. It may cause a chemical burn of the scalp, provoke hair loss, allergic to dermatitis or rashes. If used, then mainly lighting or technical kerosene strictly according to the instructions.
9% vinegar concentrate from lice will not allow skin burns, will not change the hair color. But it is useful only as a rinse, since it is unable to kill lice. To achieve effect, it is recommended to combine with kerosene. Vinegar will dissolve the GDID attached to the base of the hair. Kerosene - to cause a suffocation, death.
Attention! Folk remedies are usually less effective in contrast to pharmacy. Use them for a long time and for a long time not to destroy pests. It is inconvenient to walk for a long time with a package or a towel on the head. In particular, vinegar, kerosene and other kerosene-containing means should be used with caution. So a concentrated vinegar solution provokes strong burns. Kerosene is poorly flushed with strands, causes a sticky dirty appearance and provokes bad combing. Methods - aggressive. Do not suit children. It is not enough that the child is constantly being headed and neck, and red spots and even burns can still appear.
Herbs and essential oils
The smell of some oils, herbs do not tolerate pests. This is a richness, mint, wormwood, the root of the cheer. Of them are brazers, infusions. Rubbed into the scalp. Lavender oil, tea tree or shredded garlic oil also applies. Essential oils are usually used for prophylaxis by applying several drops on hair. The method is more suitable for unreleased family members.
The composition of 3% destroys the adhesive in the GDID. When combing, they begin to crumble from the head. The peroxide is considered an aggressive substance. Often, hair after use becomes brittle, dry. Require recovery. The tool is often used to children, but by force of aggressiveness in diluted with water (1x3). Otherwise, irritation will appear right up to the scalp burn. If the peroxide is used for the first time, it is necessarily checked for an allergic reaction. It is enough to drop a few drops on the bending of the elbow, to withstand 15 minutes.
In stores there are paints based on hydrogen peroxide. You can use them, paint hair. Next to spend thorough combing
Dusty, Degtyar and Economic Soap
Dusty soap for lice - poison. Kills quickly, pushed. Recipe:
- Moch your hair;
- Suitoriate with soap, foam;
- Take the head with a plastic bag;
- Hold 45 minutes;
- wash off.
Important! Dust is dangerous for a person. When inhalation, vapors cause dizziness, nausea, headache. If applied, then with maximum accuracy.
Degtyar soap contains alkali, birch tar. Substances do not leave chances to survive the lice. Remove inflammation.
Such soap is useful to wash your hands, to carry out antiseptic processing of tools.
Economic soap - sparing method. By itself, it will not help withdraw the lice. At the same time dries and confused hair. Causes complexity when combing. If used, then after the procedure, the hair is to lubricate with olive oil. Then already conduct combing.
Juices and tinctures
To eliminate the problem completely, you need to send the fight not only on adults, but the elimination of larvae, cemented on the hair due to the secrelectable secret. Infusions, decoctions, plant juices:
- dissolve the durable shell of the NCID and eggs;
- suppress them in a germinal state;
- Macely combing.
Recipes that are easy to cook and use at home:
- Lemon juice. 1/2 lemon cut into slices. Pour water (1l). Boil 15 minutes on slow fire. Prepare a decoction. Apply on the head covering with a plastic hat. Put 1 hour. Time is enough to soften the shell of eggs. Then wash the composition. Rinse the hair with shampoo.
- Cranberry juice destroys the embryos in the eggs, breaking the shell. To enhance the effect, the juice is mixed with natural bee honey. Use daily, 10-15 days. Although the composition for adult individuals will probably be useless.
- Garlic juice. The smell is unacceptable for lice and people. After all, it absorbs into the skin, hair. May be held for several weeks in a row. Also does not solve the problem completely. But you can try: crushing garlic in Cashitz. Slip strands, withstand 1-2 hours under the hat.
- Pomegranate juice and mint are an excellent tool for suppressing live insects / GDIDs. Additionally softens the hair, eliminates dandruff. For a recipe: Juice squeezed from a grenade mixed with a pinch of fresh mint. I am brought to a boil. Focusing. Warmly applied on the hair for the night. It is maintained for 8 hours under a polyethylene cap. In the quality of the alternative, you can prepare the decoction of vegetables, infusion of mint and freshly squeezed pomegranate juice.
- Decoration from the root of nine. Sale in a pharmacy in the finished form is either prepared independently. Root pour steep boiling water. Finish 1 hour. Cool. Strain. Use hair rinsing.
- Broth of needles. Young twigs with needles boil 2 hours, strain. Rinsing hair after processing by another, more aggressive tool or economic soap.
- Infusion from the richness. Mix grass with swine fat. Apply on hair. Establish 2-3 hours.
- Larkspur. Brew grass (10 g) boiling water. Soast 2-3 hours. Rub into the scalp and hair, leaving for 3 hours.
Special preparations: lotions, sprays, shampoos are sold in pharmacies. Best:
- Cream Nix;
- Spray Fullmarks;
- Shampoo Medifox;
- alcohol spray Pediculous ultra;
- Shampoo pairs.
They do not harm hair. Act effectively and quickly. Usually cosmetics:
- It smells like;
- quickly and conveniently applied;
- can be used for children (if the composition is non-charled);
- Apply before washing the head, then washed off.
The main thing is to apply according to the instructions.
Disinfection of premises and personal hygiene items
Mandatory procedure. It is carried out immediately after hair processing.
Nicky and Vershi may fall on the patient's personal belongings. To do not again move to the cover of the scalp IMPORTANT:
- soak personal hygiene objects in a pediculicide solution;
- put on the frost;
- Processing with a steam cleaner if things are not to be washed.
Large items (pillows, mattresses, blankets, upholstered furniture) also require processing. For example, chemicals, steam generator.
Upper clothes can be wrapped in a dense polyethylene package, withstand 2-4 weeks in a closed form. There are navy and adult individuals will not give offspring. Simpar will die from hunger.
For disinfection of apartments, solutions are used against lice. They are washed with all allegedly infected areas. If there is no confidence that there is no single parasitic individual on clothes, it is better to call a special service for conducting a professional disinsection.
Frequently asked Questions:
Where is the most risk to infected with pediculosis?
Answer: In disadvantaged families, antisanitarian conditions, places of accumulation of a large number of people and common use (baths, saunas, pools). Children are often graded by infection, because in the garden, school, on the street are closely communicated with peers. By the way. If it does not reveal the disease in one child in time, then a whole epidemic of pediculosis in school or garden can soon begin.
Are the lice of animals transmitted to man?
Not. For human lice, habitat in animal wool is unsuitable. Head parasites feed exclusively by human blood.
Animals have their own types of lice who are not transmitted to man. As well as human lice can not settle on the skin of pets. But most often the pets are toricy. They also cost to get rid of them faster. If you are interested in the question, whether the lice of cats are in cats, see our article.
How to prevent re-infection?
- Regular head washing at least 1 time per week using the Degtyar soap;
- replacement of bed linen once a week;
- regular hair combing, haircut;
- cleaning upper clothes;
- carrying out preventive sanitation and careful inspection, checking the state of the head in suspected;
- maintaining cleanliness in the house, carrying out wet cleaning;
- Refusal to use other personal care of personal hygiene (clothing, accessories);
- restriction of close contacts with outsiders;
- Compliance with caution in public places.
It is worth understanding that it's more difficult to understand that it is more difficult to deal with crides and adult insects than to adhere to simple prevention.
What will happen if you do not get rid of lice?
The annoying insects are not enough just to smear from the head. It is important to treat efficient methods as early as possible. Otherwise, the number of parasites in the hair will quickly increase. It will be difficult to deal with them.
The main symptom of pediculosis is itching. A person constantly combing the skin, can't calmly fall asleep. So develops insomnia and migraine. In particular, the development of pyodermia or purulent skin lesions is possible in the event of frequent injury. The dermis acquires an uncharacteristic color. Covered with a refuge leaving the hair growth line. Provocates the chronic form of the disease and the strongest allergies. In addition, the bits of the lice allocate an enzyme that slows down blood coagulation.
Wounds in the places of combs remain openly open. Nothing prevents the penetration of bacterial infection. Special danger of stitching - Borrelia OberMeister. Provokes epidemic return title, which happens in the case of the crushed insect in the blood of a person. Fortunately, this is not a frequent phenomenon. Although it is found in people living in the conditions of crowding, in a social disadvantaged environment.
A man is trying to combing the skin all the time, provoking a favorable environment for bacteria. If a secondary infection occurs, the development of the inflammatory process in lymph nodes will begin, the temperature will increase.
What should I do if the nozzles remained on the hair?
Urgently carry out processing again. For example, the ridge. Or remove with hair manually those noms that were not combed. First you can rinse the hair with a solution of vinegar. Nicky, larvae will disappear from the hair. Committing them will be much easier. Moreover, most of them will disappear by itself.
Attention! The organism's negative reactions on the drugs used are quite possible. In some cases, you need to contact doctors. Especially if children suffer from allergies suffer. Cases when it is better to call a doctor or ambulance:
- increase temperatures over 37.9 degrees;
- Red races departing from bite places;
- development of the inflammatory process;
- The strongest itch that does not disappear a few days later from the start of therapy;
- Eveniness, tear, runny nose - manifestations of an allergic reaction.
How many lice can live on things without food?
A few hours after removal. The fact is that adult individuals and larvae cannot live without food. They need blood to support life and breeding. After leaving the head of man, they simply die. Call can not be in search of a new owner. Although quite experiencing a difficult period for some time. At a convenient case, they again parasitize on the head of the new owner. This happens with close contacts, using common personal care items.
On a note! Vershi - voracious. Prefer to be fed at least 1 time in 2-3 hours. When the temperature is raised more often. Although they cannot store energy in the form of fat. They need human blood, without which there are no more than 1 day at T +35 degrees and 7 days at T + 10+ 20 degrees. The temperature is incompused below 12. The eggscape of the eggs and the development of larvae is stopped.
Can lice live in pillows?
An infected man sleeps and of course leaves lice on the pillow. So infect bedding. But parasites do not survive long without meals in the form of leather scraps and human blood. If they stayed in the pillows, on pillowcases, then not for long. The main thing is to immediately process things: to withstand in the cold or carefully extend.
Can lice fly and jump?
Not. The lice and shorter do not fly, do not jump. They do not have wings and massive body. They have only tenacious paws for strong retention on human hair. They move from a person to a person solely with close contacts less than 50 cm. Also, infection occurs through household items, hats, bedding, comb, linen, towels.
Pediculosis is an unpleasant disease that is not considered to speak out loud. Nevertheless, it is necessary to treat faster. Fortunately, the effective ways are known, insect removal methods. They are not difficult to use at home.
Infectnessist, therapist with 15 years of experience in the urban polyclinic.
It is possible to quickly reduce the pressure at home even without tablets. To do this, calm down and make some deep breaths. Then, when health improves, you can take warm baths and drink useful herbal tea.
How to reduce pressure at home
First of all, it is necessary to measure the pressure to make sure that the symptoms caused (weakness, nausea, drowsiness, dizziness) are related to it. If the indicator is 130/85 and more, it is really high pressure, i.e. The state of hypertension. To cope with it, it is recommended:
Seek or lie down, calm down, cover your eyes.
Open the window, if hot - turn on air conditioning.
Make a deep, smooth breath, having learned before 5. And in the breath, the stomach should be involved - to make sure that you need to put a hand on it. Make exhale and count again to 5. Repeat several such cycles for 3-5 minutes.
Further, when the well-being improves, you need to pour in a basin feeling hot water (temperature 45 degrees) and put your feet for 5-10 minutes into it. To make a similar procedure and for hands. Thanks to this, the limb vessels will expand, and the pressure will fall into several units.
Then you can hold your hands under the crane with cool (but not icy) water.
At the final stage it is useful to make a massage of the collar zone - at the base of the neck, head, the shoulder area. After that, go to the stomach and chest.
How to reduce pressure without pills
Along with the described instructions for reducing pressure, you can use other domestic products:
Warm, but not hot tea with mint leaves (brewed 10-15 minutes).
Outdoor compress with apple vinegar - soak the fabric and attach it to the feet at the same time. This method gives effect, but it is necessary to use apple, not another vinegar.
Valerian or Corvalol - 15-30 drops on 3 tablespoons of water. It helps calm down, so the indicator stabilizes.
You can take a glass of warm water with 1 tablespoon of honey and a half teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. And instead of ordinary water, you can use mineral.
Also reduced pressure will help and diuretic tea, for example, based on the fruits of lingonberry, rosehip, leaf of the tocherry, as well as linden colors.
It is important to understand that the measures described help stabilize pressure only for a while. Therefore, in the long run, the lifestyle should be adjusted, abandon the bad habits, comply with the requirements for the diet and lose weight. So, one dropped in excess weight kilogram leads to a resistant pressure reduction per 1 point.
10 products that reduce pressure
Hypertensive is worth adjusting the power, including useful products in the diet, which contribute to a decrease in blood pressure. It should be borne in mind that the unlimited consumption of one or another meal can lead to complications from the digestive system. Therefore, before drawing up a diet, it is worth consulted with a doctor.
A healthy person is recommended in moderate quantities to consume such products:
Broccoli - The cabbage includes substances that not only reduce pressure, but also prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaques that damage vessels.
Pomegranate juice - it needs to be used in the amount of not more than half a day. Moreover, it is recommended to dilute with water in a 1: 1 ratio.
Red fish of any species contains polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. They strengthen the walls of the vessels, which leads to normalization of pressure. For maximum benefit, fish should be bake or cook, not fry.
Dairy products serve as a source of trace elements like magnesium, potassium and calcium. Especially useful cottage cheese, cheeses of various species.
Black beans also contains many magnesium compounds that contribute to the extension of the vessels and thereby reduce the pressure.
Oatmeal increases vessel elasticity. At the same time, it is best not instant, and the porridge category "Extra" No. 1.
Coffee, in contrast to a common opinion, increases the pressure slightly only in the first minutes. After that, the pressure is reduced. However, it is not necessary to abuse the drink, since coffee has a strong diuretic effect and in large concentrations can lead to a significant increase in the indicator.
Bulgarian (sweet) red pepper contains a large amount of vitamin C, which also contributes to the normalization of blood pressure.
Pumpkin seeds are rich in zinc, whose deficit can lead to a heart attack. To replenish the daily need to eat 20 g of seeds (in terms of purified grains).
Consumption of green tea contributes to the destruction of atherosclerotic plaques, which strengthens the vessels and again allows normalize the pressure.
There are other products useful to regulate the indicator. For example, doctors recommend to use cocoa, natural dark chocolate, almonds and walnuts.
What can not be done at high pressure
First of all, hypertensive needs to be limited or abandoning the consumption of harmful food (excessively salted, acute, oily, as well as flour products). Also worth adjusting the lifestyle:
regular walks in air;
Regular satisfying physical activity;
normal labor and rest mode;
Full sleep at least 7-8 hours per day;
Refusal of smoking and alcohol (strong drinks are especially harmful);
Restriction on hiking in the bath, steam rooms, etc.
In some cases, it is advisable to change the work. Frequent physical and psychological loads, stressful conditions lead to problems in the work of the heart and vessels, including increase in pressure.
Pediculosis can not be considered a disease of socially disadvantaged segments of the population. There is a disease and in quite wealthy people, which is associated with a feature of infection. Podiculose is sick more often children, but sometimes adults are infected with a bloodsinking parasite.
The disease is dangerous not only by external manifestations and the ability to infect others. In the absence of treatment, it may cause complications that have a negative impact on the entire body as a whole.
Pediculosis - causes and ways of infection
Pediculosis belongs to parasitic pathologies affecting the skin and hair. The development of the disease occurs due to infection with a self-ectoparasite, fed by the blood exclusively. Transfer insects from patient infected with parasites to a healthy person.
The lice is divided into head, wrames, pubic. In total, 4 main ways of insect transmission are distinguished:
1. Contact. Summary can move from the head of a patient on the hair of a healthy or his clothes with close contact, including short-term, since the velocity of the parasite is more than 20 cm per second.
2. Through household items - combs, hair rubber bands, hairpins, hats, bedding and underwear. The heads are most often moving through the caps, pubic - through panties, shirts, wrapped - through blankets, pillows, sheets. The danger of ectoparasites lies in the fact that they are some time (from 12 hours to 10 days) preserve vitality and outside the body of the owner, that is, on the surface of the items. Often in clothing there are no inclination, which, under the appropriate conditions of humidity and temperature, are converted in a few days in hawk insects, easily moving to the human body.
3. Sex. With sexual contacts with an intimate area of infected, pubic ectoparasites (delicates) go to the body of a partner.
4. Through water. In warm water, Versh live up to 2 days, so the infection of pediculose is not excluded in the pools, in the river, the lake. Insects feel great in the sand on the beaches, which does not exclude the parasite infection during the rest.
For lice, hair length, their density and purity are not important. Blood-axes feel perfectly in any conditions - for them only the place of fastening of eggs (hair) and the nutrient medium (human blood) is necessary.
Classification of pediculosis
The type of ectoparasite determines the path of its transfer, the symptoms of the disease, the likelihood of complications and their severity, as well as methods of treatment. The disease occurs in 4 versions:
1. Pediculse head. Versh, parasitizing on the head and hair, small, up to 3 mm long. In the structure of their paws, hooks are provided with which they engage in strands and quickly move them. After mating, the female lays eggs (incoming), from them after 7-10 days a nymph appears, which already after 2 weeks acquires the ability to reproduce.
2. Harding pediculosis. Verse, causing a wrapping of pediculosis, reach 5 mm sizes. They live in the folds of clothing, and the human skin is moving only to obtain blood and laying eggs. The nits are attached on the guns.
3. FTIRIAZ or otherwise pubic form of pediculosis. The bodes from the head lice are distinguished by the presence of tweezed clamps that allow them to be easily held on rigid, dense and thick hairs located in the intimate area. The length of their body is within 1-3 mm, without food, the parasite dies during the day.
4. Mixed parasitosis. All kinds of arthropods leading to pediculosis can and at the same time be on the human body.
Symptoms of the disease
Symptoms of pediculosis appear almost immediately after the resettlement of insects, but as the number of parasites increases, they are enhanced. The main signs of the disease, regardless of the place of defeat:
- Itching skin, amplifying at night;
- The feeling of "movements" in the hair and on the body;
- Papulose-urtica rash - red dots with traces of inflammation and combs;
- An increase in lymph nodes - ear, occipital, cervical, inguinal;
- Piedlemia - when the secondary infection is connected.
If the pediculosis does not exercise long and do not take any measures to destroy parasites, then over time, the affected hair on the head turns into chatins. This is so called a mass consisting of GNID, scheels of the epidermis, adhesive of lice. Combances lead to severe pigmentation, and to the thickening of the skin. In the place of bites a long time can be saved bluish color.
Complications of disease
Lack of treatment leads to strong rasheshes, and pathogenic microorganisms easily fall through damaged skin. As a result, the pediculosis can be complicated by phlegmon, bacteremia, lymphangitis. If the lice dwells in the field of eyelashes and eyebrows, then the likelihood of the development of blufaritis and conjunctivitis is high.
Infection of parasites is negatively reflected in the state of the nervous system, causing:
- Neurosis, right up to dermatozoic nonsense. Pathology is manifested by persistent conviction of the patient in the fact that it remains infected even after the successful treatment of pediculosis, which is accompanied by continuing itching, anxiety, irritability;
- Irritran dermatitis. Skin irritation is saved 2-3 weeks after completion of therapy;
- Social stigmatization. After pediculosis, adult patients often experience embarrassment and shame, which prevents them from leading the usual way of life.
But the most dangerous complications of pediculosis are raped typhoid and trench fever. The causative agents of these diseases can carry any kinds of lice living on a person.
Diagnosis Pediculosis is exhibited based on:
- Clinical manifestations of the disease;
- The inspection of the skin - on possible infection with ectoparasites indicate rashes, foci of inflammation, characteristic papulas;
- Detecting lice. From the hair of insects, you can make a frequent scallop on a white sheet of paper or sheets;
- Discovery of GDID. Eggs are attached to the hairs at about a distance of 3 mm from the surface of the head. Nicky are well noticeable under the Wood lamp.
Treatment of pediculosis appoints a dermatologist.
Principles of treatment
The treatment diagram of each patient is selected individually taking into account age, type and place of distribution of lice. Pediculose therapy is complex and includes:
- The use of medicines - pediculicides;
- Hygiene measures;
- Processing of household goods, clothing, bed linen, surfaces;
- Prevention preventing re-infection.
Pediculicides destroy adult individuals and nis. Depending on the composition, they are used once or processing repeated after 3-7-10 days. Means against lice should use not only the patient, but also his close environment, that is, family members.
Folk remedies from pediculosis
Pharmacy pediculicides are much more efficient compared to folk remedies, but sometimes such drugs can not be purchased immediately, or on most of them there are allergies. In such situations, folk remedies will come to help with pediculose:
Essential oil of Gerani, Lavender, Anisa. Sharp odors of plants parasites do not tolerate that and is used in the treatment of pediculosis. To prepare a solution from parasites, 2 parts of any vegetable oil are mixed with one part of the ethereal. Blend into the skin of the head, to wear an insulated cap on top and to like so hour and a half. Washed with shampoo oil, hair is combed. Processing is carried out 3-5 days in a row.
Cranberry juice. Pressed out of berries juice is mixed with a spoon of bee honey. The composition is applied to the hair, withstanding 2 hours, washed off. Cranberry juice is valid only to the nate, destroying their shell, so the processing will have to be carried out daily for 10-15 days.
Garlic. Garlic Cashitz are applied to her hair and hair, wash off in an hour. Treatment with garlic is carried out for 7-10 days.
Mask based mustard. It is prepared from a glass of 9% vinegar, 2 eggs and 2 spoons of dry mustard powder. A thoroughly mixed mixture is distributed over strands. Withstand the mask under the hat 2-3 hours, the head is washed with shampoo, the hair is combed with scallop.
Onion. The head of the purified onion is crushed on the meat grinder, the resulting cleaner is applied to the head and strands, on top they put on a hat. The composition is washed off with warm water with shampoo.
After using any means from pediculosis at the last stage of rinsing, it is desirable to apply water with the addition of vinegar into it. The acidic solution reduces the strength of the attachment of the NCID, which facilitates their combing.
Top 10 Funds from Pediculza
Shampoo Pedine . The main component is Malathion. The drug is produced in shampoo form. Suitable for the treatment of pediculosis in adults and children over 2 years old. Affects both adult individuals and eggs and nymphs. In case of non-compliance, the instructions lead to side effects. Price - about 100 rubles.
- Instant action - shampoo is applied on the hair, after 3 minutes is washed off;
- Affordable cost;
- Versatility - under the influence of pedaline dying both hawk parasites and eggs.
- The toxic effect on the body is not excluded;
- At the final stage, a long-term combing of strands is necessary;
- Extoparasites quickly acquire resistance to the current components of the PEDILON, therefore, when the shampoo is reused less effective.
Nude spray . Based on two phase 92% damiticone. The death of ectoparasitovitovitis is due to the overlap of the oily film of their breathing holes. The composition does not have toxic components for humans. Spray sprayed on dry hair, after 45 minutes, they are swapped with a frequent comb. Price - from 600 rubles.
- Ease of use;
- Softening the scalp, which reduces the resulting pediculose itching.
- The need for re-processing after 10 days;
- Nude spray is not used from pediculosis in children under 3 years old.
Parasidosis emulsion . Active components - cocamidopropyl, coconut acid. The destruction of parasites is achieved by overlapping the respiratory organs. At the same time, cocoic acid dissolves the adhesive base, with the help of which the nozzles are tightly kept on the hair, which facilitates their combing. The emulsion is applied to the moistened strands and on the skin of the head, washed off with shampoo after 45 minutes. Cost - from 700 rubles.
- The destruction of parasites at a time;
- Gentle effect on too sensitive skin;
- The possibility of applying when disinsectioning clothes and premises.
- The need for reuse after 7-10 days - to destroy those who appeared from the remaining NDS insects;
- You can not use with inflammatory diseases of the scalp.
Lotion Hiha . The active component permethrin acts as a neuromuscular poison, leading to the paralysis of ectoparasites. Lotion is applied to moisture strands and skin, washed off after 20 minutes. Hiha is suitable for the treatment of head and pubic pediculosis. Price about 300 rubles.
- Universality - the drug is suitable for the treatment of all types of pediculosis;
- Ease of processing;
- Not toxic - in the body the components of Higia do not accumulate.
- The drug is contraindicated to use in pediculose in children under 5 years;
- The development of an allergic reaction is not excluded.
Permetrin cream . Permeter acts as a nervous toxic poison, paralyzing alive insects. The cream is applied with a thick layer for 10-40 minutes, the head is covered on top of the head. Wash out permethrin with a large number of shampoo or soap. Repeated treatment after 7-10 days is recommended. Price average 200-300 rubles.
- Budget cost;
- It is possible to use in children aged 6 months;
- The cream is suitable for treatment, both ordinary lice and fuel (pubis).
- The need to use protection products - cream is recommended only in gloves;
- The risk of adverse reactions in non-compliance with the instructions.
Ointment Nittiform . The basic effect is paralysis of parasites due to the effects of the active component of the permethrin. Ointment is applied to the skin and hair with a cotton swab. The composition is maintained under a dense cap of 30-40 minutes, washed off with a large amount of water with shampoo. Price average about 400 rubles.
- Gentle effects;
- The preparation with caution can be used in the treatment of children over the age of 6 months;
- Universality - nittiform is used for any form of pediculosis;
- In most cases, complete destruction of lice can be achieved from the first application.
- The need to comply with precautions - ointment should not get on the mucous membranes, in the eye;
- Hair after nittiform must be thoroughly rinsed, as the ointment is poorly washed away.
Aerosol steam plus . Combined drug based on permethrin and malathion. Parasites are dying due to paralysis. The aerosol is sprayed on dry hair, wash off after 10 minutes, the strands are combed. Cost - from 30 rubles.
- Ease of use;
- Equal efficacy in the treatment of head and pubic pediculosis;
- The drug is used for clothing processing.
- A couple plus contraindicated for pregnant women, asthmatics, children less than 2.5 years;
- The burning skin is not excluded after spraying an aerosol.
Chemern water . At the heart - tincture of cheermen. The drug has a paralyzing effect on the Etoparasites gastrointestinal tract, which leads to their death. Current water is applied with a cotton swab or a brush on moisturized hair. Top puts on a cellophane hat. A solution is washed off with plenty of water in 20-30 minutes. Cost - 100-150 rubles.
- Time-proven anti-game effect - checker water from lice in medicine is used by several decades;
- Positive effect on the hair - after using the drug disappears dandruff, hair growth is enhanced;
- Low price.
- High risk of poisoning in overdose and ingestion;
- Chemer water is not used if there is damage to the skin - comb, wounds.
DT-95 solution . The basis of the drug is a mixture of demiton and lemons. After applying, living parasites are covered with an oily film, due to which their breathing is blocked. The liquid is applied on dry hair and scalp. After 45 minutes, the hair is swinging the ridge, washed with water with shampoo. DT-95 price - from 150 rubles.
- The absence of toxic components in the composition;
- Effect after first use;
- The absence of a sharp smell, so DT-95 is suitable for both bronchial asthma faces.
Disadvantages - can not be used when pediculose in children under 3 years and pregnant women.
Medifox gel . At the heart is permethrin, causing the paralysis of ectoparasites. Medifox acts on the heads of lice, delicates, causative agents of scabies. The gel is applied over the entire length of the hair and skin. Washed off after 45 minutes. The effect is preserved up to 2-6 weeks, that is, the medifox acts for a long time and is able to destroy the lice that appeared from the GDID after processing. Price of the drug -350-400 rubles.
- Economical flow;
- The possibility of applying children over 1 year old.
Disadvantages - the risk of developing side effects is not excluded.
Comparative characteristics of drugs
|Active components||Title of the drug, form of release||Mechanism of action||Features of use||Indications and contraindications|
|Malation.||Shampoo Pedine Lotion Medilis||The components of the drug, penetrating the chitin cover of the parasite, accumulate in the body, causing the death of an insect due to self-determination of acetylcholine.||They are applied to moisturized hair, after 3 minutes wash off and re-process. Malathion-based funds are effective when developing resistance to preparations with permethrine||Apply to the treatment of headaculose and phyrichasis. Contraindication: |
|Demitikon||Nude spray (92% two-phase demitone), Dt-95 (Mixtures of Demitikon, Limonel)||The oily structure of the drugs is densely envelops insects, preventing air access to respiratory organs. Gits the film overlaps the outlet, so the larva from the egg does not go out.||The medicine sprayed or applies a tampon on dry hair, withstand 45 minutes and carefully fusput every strand of the ridge. Repeated processing is necessary after 10 days.||They have the smallest toxicity, destroy both lice and their larvae, regardless of their place of attachment. It is not appointed for children under 3 years old, during pregnancy.|
|Coconut Acid, Cocamidopropyl||Parasidosis emulsion||It has a neurotoxic effect.||It is applied to the wet skin of the head, rubbing, after 45, the hair is washed with warm water with shampoo.||Acts only on adult individuals with head pediculosis. GDID does not destroy, but weakens their fastening to the hair. Recommended with a small crowd. It is not prescribed in dermatoses and broaching scalp, epilepsy.|
|Permeter||Lotion Hyagia Gel Medifox, Shampoo, Cream Permender, Ointment Nittiform,||The active ingredient is a neuromuscular poison that causes the parasite parasitis, but not acting on animals and humans.||Applied on moisture strands and skin by rubbing movements. Washed off after 20-45 minutes with plenty of water. Repeated processing in 7-10 days.||Suitable for the treatment of all forms of pediculosis. Permeter tools are not used with pronounced skin damage.|
|Alcohol tincture of Chemeritsa||Chemern water||Blocks the parasite gastrointestants, which leads to the death of lice||Applied on washed hair for 20-45 minutes.||Acts all types of ectoparasites. The drug is dangerous by poisoning when entering inside. Contraindicated for the treatment of pediculosis in children under 3 years old, pregnant women, with strong leather comb. .|
|Combined Insecticide - Malayton and Permeter||Aerosol steam plus||It has a neurotoxic effect on the lice, causing them to paralyze with further death.||Aerosol spray on the skin of the head and hair. Leave for 10 minutes, wash off shampoo, dead insects are combed with a ridge.||Showing use in fatiriasis and head pediculosis. The pair plus is suitable for processing clothes from parasites. Contraindicated in the treatment of children up to 2.5 years, people with bronchial asthma, pregnant women.|
From lice it is impossible to completely get rid of only the processing of those places on the body where they settled. Be sure to pay attention to the surrounding space used in everyday life and hair care objects:
- Combs, hairpins, rubber bands are thoroughly washed, rinsed with boiling water. To process them, you can use the preparation from lice;
- Sound and bed linen is erased, if possible boils. After drying, underwear need to thoroughly try, paying special attention to the seam;
- Pillows and blankets dry in the sun, and in the winter for a few hours to make it possible.
The surfaces in the house can be treated with insecticides - means against parasites.
In case of massive infection, hair is best hit. After each treatment with facilities from pediculosis, a mechanical processing is carried out, that is, the combing of killing insects and weakened NMIDs of a special comb. It is best to carry out the procedure over the bathroom, this will make it easy to wash off in sewage. Comb from lice is distinguished by the frequent location of the teeth, which makes it easy to comb all the parasites and their eggs. Reliable combs with metal cloths, they are not bent, but it is desirable that they are rounded tips at their end, it will prevent the injury.
Features of pediculosis in children
The probability of infection with lshami increases after the child begins to visit the kindergarten, school. Mass cases of pediculosis are often detected in camps, orphanages. Breast children are infected with parasites mainly from adults, with which they are tightly contacted.
Pediculse Early children are heavier than adults. Skin irritation leads to sleep disruption, which in turn causes a federation, worsening appetite, anxiety. In children, too thin skin, therefore combs are more often complicated by pyoderma.
Treatment of kids spend only those means that fit them by age. If the child goes to the kindergarten, then after processing it is necessary to isolate it from the collective at least 10 days. The fact is that during this time, new lice appears from the remaining NDS, that is, infectious persistent. When infected with the child's pediculosis attending a children's team, it is necessary to notify the educator or teacher about the disease. In the focus of infection, measures should be carried out aimed at identifying all infected and sanitary processing. If this is not done, the risk of re-appearance of the lice in the cured baby is not excluded.
The following recommendations help reduce the risk of pediculosis:
- Use comb, towels, accessories for hairstyles, bed and lower lines of foreign people;
- Try in places of mass accumulation of people to exclude tight contact with the heads of others;
- Do not neglect hygiene, that is, more often washed hats, underwear, carrying disinfection of the premises.
Pediculosis is not a deadly, but extremely unpleasant illness. It is completely impossible to insure him, but it is advisable to immediately pay attention to the symptoms that may indicate on the lice. Timely detection of parasites will help to cope with them in a few days and will prevent the transmission of insect to other people.