To combat acne, you can use ready-made masks that are sold in pharmacies and cosmetic stores, or make medicinal formulations yourself at home. There are many effective folk blend recipes for oily skin that have anti-inflammatory, healing, and visually shrinking pores.
The acne mask should contain components that have a beneficial effect on oily skin, for example: parsley, acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), oatmeal, potato juice, banana, bodyaga, apple juice, chamomile, clay powder, gelatin, coffee, cinnamon, cucumber or cucumber juice, activated carbon and so on. Further, compositions with other useful products will be considered.
All mixtures are applied with light movements only on a previously cleansed face. To enhance the effect, you can steam the skin in a water bath before the procedure. This will help the healing ingredients penetrate the open pores. You do not need to clean your face before the mask.
Some formulations should be kept until completely dry, others only for a certain amount of time. Remove the mask with warm or cool water or a napkin. Washing with hot water can provoke even more active work of the sebaceous glands and minimize all the benefits of the mask. Do not store homemade ingredients. Even in the refrigerator, the benefits of the mask ingredients will diminish. Mix for one application. After the mask, you can apply a light cream.
Taking proper care of oily skin can help prevent acne. Clean it regularly and apply special masks. They soothe the skin, may have a whitening effect, and help reduce redness in inflamed areas.
Egg masks are very effective. You can mix 1 protein with a spoonful of honey and apply for half an hour. Another recipe: pour the egg, honey and mint with chamomile broth and keep for 25 minutes. Instead of mint and medicinal infusion, you can put a tablespoon of steamed oatmeal. A homemade film mask refreshes oily skin well. Whisk a couple of whites and keep on face until dry.
The egg is a popular ingredient in masks for oily skin. It dries well and helps to combine other foods.
Strawberry has a beneficial effect on the condition of oily skin. Mash 3 large berries and pour in 1/3 cup boiling water. Add to the composition a pinch of tar soap, rubbed into shavings. Let the mixture sit for 30 minutes. Take another fresh strawberry, mash and apply on face for 10 minutes. You need to remove the mask with a prepared solution with berries and soap.
Kombucha will help remove oily sheen and disinfect the surface of the skin. In its infusion, strawberries should be soaked for 3 hours. And then remove the strawberry mask with this lotion, as in the previous recipe. Mix strawberry juice with white clay and apply on face for a quarter of an hour.
In winter, when fresh strawberries are problematic, ripe persimmons can be used. Apply the pulp to the skin for 10 minutes and rinse with water. You can complicate the recipe by adding a tablespoon of starch and grated potatoes, whipped protein and 2 tablespoons of kefir to the persimmon. Such a composition should be kept on the face for a third of an hour. Here is a recipe for a scrub mask: mix the pulp of 1 persimmon with a spoonful of rice flour and rub into the skin for 15 minutes. A mask of persimmon, a teaspoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of oatmeal will help reduce oily sheen and remove acne.
Put the grapefruit pulp on the face through a gauze layer for 15 minutes. The result of this simple action is clear, fresh skin. The juice of this fruit can be mixed with a spoonful of oatmeal and applied for a quarter of an hour.
It tones well, cleanses oily skin and has a calming effect. A multi-layer mask: add a teaspoon of olive oil and 1 protein to a tablespoon of grapefruit juice. Apply the first layer, after a minute the second and also the third. The total duration of the mask is 7 minutes.
Washing with mineral water with the addition of citrus juice, such as grapefruit or lemon, will help to tighten pores and refresh the skin.
Cleans the skin of the face, fights blackheads and acne with lemon-kefir mask. It includes:
- half a glass of kefir;
- 1 yolk;
- a spoonful of lemon juice;
- a spoonful of vodka.
Mix the ingredients and apply to face, and rinse off after a quarter of an hour with water.
If, despite proper care of oily skin, acne still appears, try several recipes for masks that quickly eliminate rashes and prevent them from recurring. They are especially useful during adolescence.
Mix 1/4 of a packet of solid yeast with hydrogen peroxide until you get the consistency of thick sour cream. Apply to acne-affected areas for 15 minutes. A mask of the following ingredients will help with comedones and blackheads:
- 2 tablespoons of mineral water;
- 10 grams of yeast;
- 15 g lemon juice;
- a tablespoon of rye flour.
The preparation of this mask takes longer than other similar procedures. Heat the mineral water and dilute the yeast in it. Add rye flour and lemon juice. In a deep bowl, leave the mixture near a radiator or other heat source for 3 hours. When the top of the composition rises, stir it and apply on face for 15 minutes.
A good combination to fight acne is kefir and yeast. Dissolve 25 g of yeast in 100 g of water, leave for half an hour. Then mix, add a small spoonful of clay and kefir, and then a large spoonful of honey. Leave the mask on the face for 30 minutes. Instead of honey, you can put low-fat sour cream.
Crush yeast into crumb, dilute with water, add 15 drops of lemon juice and 1 protein. Keep on face until dry. The mask fights rashes, removes redness and inflammation.
Aloe has anti-inflammatory properties, fights acne, acne and acne. There are several recipes for masks based on it. Mix 2 crushed aloe leaves with protein and a spoonful of lemon juice. Apply to face for 25 minutes. This mask dries out the skin and removes inflammation.
Intensive fast action mask: mix equal proportions of aloe juice and honey and heat in a water bath. To enhance the effect, the mask can be applied every other day until visible improvement.
You can reduce the activity of the sebaceous glands with the help of aloe juice and clay. Make a gruel, taking the ingredients in equal amounts, and apply on the skin for a quarter of an hour.
The technique for cleansing your face at home is quite simple and does not require special tools. If you adhere to hygiene and correctly perform all the manipulations, then a positive result is guaranteed.
- The skin prepared with a scrub is first steamed over hot water, preferably with the addition of medicinal infusions. For dry and problem skin, wormwood, yarrow, rosemary are recommended, for oily skin - chamomile, horsetail, mint.
A steam bath is prepared as follows: a pot of boiling water is placed on the table and a head covered with a terry towel is tilted over it (so that the steam does not cool). After 15 minutes, the skin is ready to clean.
The pores are cleaned with disinfected fingers (not nails!), Pressing on each comedone from both sides. You can wrap your fingers with a bandage. Well-opened pores are easily cleared of the contents. Periodically, the face is wiped with hydrogen peroxide.
Finish the procedure by wiping with a tonic containing alcohol. This narrows the pores. And the final touch - moisturizing the skin dried by previous procedures with an ordinary moisturizer.
Stages of cleansing your face at home
High-quality facial cleansing at home is possible if the skin is problem-free. If you have a tendency to blockage, rashes, irritations, it is better to visit a beauty salon and trust the professionals.
When cleaning yourself, it is important to follow the sequence. To do this, experts recommend performing seven stages of facial cleansing at home.
Removal of dirt, grease, residues of cosmetics is carried out with a sponge: with the help of milk - for dry skin, gel - for oily skin. Then the skin is rubbed with a tonic.
The skin is steamed over a saucepan of boiling water, being careful not to burn yourself. (Professionals call the procedure the term "vaporization" and use a special apparatus or means for "cold steaming"). 15 minutes of exposure to steam perfectly opens the pores and facilitates the easy removal of grease plugs. It is useful to add a series of boiling water, chamomile (one and a half to two tablespoons of dry raw materials per liter of water).
It is carried out with a scrub or peeling, depending on the type of skin. After applying the product, gently massage the skin and rinse with warm water.
Press on comedones with clean hands treated with alcohol - carefully, but carefully.
Even gentle hand squeezing will injure the skin. To prevent infection with pathogenic microflora, the person is treated with hydrogen peroxide or calendula tincture.
Performed by applying a mask. At home, white clay is suitable.
The effect is achieved by applying a moisturizing mask suitable for a specific skin type.
Ultrasonic face cleaning at home
Ultrasonic cleaning of the face at home using a scrubber is much more effective than previous methods. Principle of action: microvibration from ultrasound spreads to the surface layer, providing a complex effect on the skin:
- expands pores;
- eliminates dead epidermis;
- removes comedones without pressure;
- stimulates the circulation of blood and lymph;
- improves skin tone;
- increases antiseptic properties.
Cleaning is carried out in stages. There is no need to steam the skin: it is cleaned with cosmetic substances (milk, gel), rubbing with a sponge and washing off the remains (with a warm compress or water). Next, toning is carried out, that is, it is again wiped with a cotton swab soaked in tonic.
Immediately before the procedure, the skin is sprinkled with mineral water or a gel is applied to conduct ultrasonic waves. The final stage is the application of the regenerating cream. The cream is selected depending on the type of skin, although the actual cleaning with ultrasound can be carried out on any skin and in any season, since it does not provoke sensitivity to ultraviolet light. The procedure takes up to 15 minutes.
Cleaning should be done regularly at individual intervals. The big advantage of this method of cleansing your face at home is that after it there is no redness and other consequences.
UV peeling is often referred to as a weekend treatment; it helps to quickly put the face in order before an important meeting or other event.
Vacuum face cleaning at home
The device for vacuum face cleansing looks like a tube with a nozzle; its principle of operation is reverse air circulation, which draws the skin inside the device. That is, the skin is not subjected to pressure, but to attraction to the device. Due to retraction, active pore cleansing, high-quality superficial cleansing of healthy skin, as well as lymphatic drainage massage occur.
Before buying a device for vacuum cleaning your face at home, make sure you have no contraindications. These include:
- thin skin prone to bruising;
- inflammation of the dermis and rashes;
- deep comedones;
- chronic diseases in the stage of exacerbation.
Cleaning your face at home with a vacuum device lasts about an hour and a half. Before the procedure, the skin is steamed to open the pores. The device is moved along the face along the circular axes, providing a soft, minimally invasive, painless manipulation.
The positive effect is noted immediately and lasts for at least a month. In addition to eliminating keratinities and plugs, vacuum procedures stimulate microcirculation, normalize sebaceous and sweat glands, narrow pores, increase elasticity, smooth the structure, refresh and moisturize the skin.
Steam facial cleaning at home
Before carrying out steam cleansing of the face at home, the skin is washed with gel or cosmetic milk, then a scrub is applied, massaged for several minutes, and then washed off. The water should be warm, the scrub can be made at home or bought ready-made. It is important that the grains of the product are small and delicate.
For effective steaming, the face is kept over boiled water for 10 to 15 minutes. Cover the tilted head with a terry towel. Medicinal herbs (mint, chamomile) added to boiling water increase the effect of this method of cleansing the face at home.
The steamed skin is rubbed with hydrogen peroxide, hands - with some alcohol tincture. Press with the pads of your fingers, not your nails, so as not to injure the skin. You can wrap a bandage around your index fingers to prevent infections. You should not squeeze out unripe blackheads: it is better to leave them for the next time.
During the procedure, the face is rubbed with peroxide several times. After completing the manipulations, the pores must be narrowed with a tonic with alcohol, and then moisturized with a cream. Steam face cleaning at home is done every two months.
Galvanic face cleansing at home
Galvanic facial cleansing is a relatively new but increasingly popular salon procedure. Especially suitable for oily skin with an abundance of blackheads and acne.
Galvanic face cleansing at home is also available. For this, a galvanic device and a special gel are purchased (it can be replaced with a soda solution). The device is used after washing and cleansing the face; complete the manipulations with a nourishing and moisturizing mask.
The bottom line is that a weak current, passing through the sweat and sebaceous ducts, causes their contents to react with the gel that is used for the procedure. A soapy solution is formed, which carries out all the dirt. Such facial cleansing at home is carried out no more than twice a month.
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- dry skin;
- inflammation on the face;
- the presence of cardiovascular problems;
- metal implants in the head and neck area.
You should also pay attention to the subsequent care: on the first day, cosmetics, in particular, foundation, should not be applied to the face.
Hollywood facial cleansing at home
Hollywood facial cleansing at home also has a simpler name: rolling. It is used for oily and combination skin; dry and prone to inflammation of the skin, such procedures are contraindicated.
- Rolling is carried out using calcium chloride (5 - 10% solution) from an ampoule and baby soap. With a moistened sponge, we wipe the skin along the massage lines, after absorption, we repeat the procedure - and so on up to eight times. A slight tingling sensation should be felt on the skin; if a burning sensation is felt, the substance should be urgently washed off.
After the last layer has dried, rub the soap with lightly soaped fingers, along the same lines, until the "pellets" are formed. If necessary, moisturize and soap your fingers; we stop manipulating when the skin starts to "creak". Finally, wash your face thoroughly.
The mechanism of action of this method of cleansing the face at home is the chemical interaction of soap and calcium chloride. As a result, potassium and sodium chloride plus insoluble Ca salt is formed, which, when "rolling", removes dead cells of the epidermis.
Provides gentle superficial exfoliation. However, to prevent redness and dryness, a moisturizing and nourishing mask is applied to the face after cleansing.
Recipes for cleansing your face at home
There are many ingredients and masks for cleansing your face at home. We offer several recipes.
- Mix coffee grounds with yogurt or sour cream (spoon each). Apply gruel to the face, massage for a minute or two, rinse with water. You can use both fresh coffee and prepared for future use coffee grounds, well dried and stored in a dry jar.
- Oatmeal mask: steam a spoonful of oatmeal with boiling water, apply the gruel to the face, massage for a few minutes and rinse with warm water. The mask effectively cleans pores, removes keratinized particles and oil, refreshes the skin. You can grind the oatmeal in a coffee grinder. For dry and normal skin, it is useful to replace water with milk; for oily - add a few drops of lemon juice.
- An orange scrub is made from orange peel and semolina: the grated peel is mixed with a tablespoon of semolina (you can replace it with starch or flour). With dry skin, dilute with milk, with oily skin - orange juice.
- A starchy recipe for cleansing your face at home: a handful of starch (or flour) is poured onto a gauze flap, a ball is made and moistened with water. Massage the face with a wet ball. For dry skin, vegetable oil is added, which softens the skin and relieves irritation.
Cleaning your face with honey at home
Honey tones, moisturizes, strengthens the skin, therefore it has long been used in cosmetology, including for cleansing the face at home.
How to cleanse your face with honey at home? We offer two recipes: honey itself and honey mask mixed with other ingredients.
For cleaning in the first way, liquid honey is applied in a thin layer along the massage lines and lightly rubbed in a circular motion. It is better to protect the area near the eyes from accidental contact with a nourishing cream. When the honey "dries up", that is, thickens, it is removed with a damp cloth. Together with the remnants of the substance, dirt, dead epidermis and all unnecessary things that prevent the skin from breathing and absorbing useful components are removed. Already the first procedure has an excellent effect on the condition of the face.
- A honey mask is prepared as follows: vegetable oil (50 g), white clay, pollen crushed in a mortar and honey are mixed and infused for an hour. Apply to face, wash off after 10 minutes. The procedure is recommended to be repeated weekly. The mask cleanses, smoothes and tightens the skin.
Cleansing the face with calcium chloride at home
Cleansing the face with calcium chloride at home is carried out in almost the same way as in beauty salons. In addition to calcium chloride, baby soap or lather is used. Cleaning is based on a chemical reaction: soap, like an alkali, interacts with a solution of calcium chloride, as a result of which a precipitate of calcium salts of carboxylic acids and sodium chloride are formed.
- Calcium chloride (pharmaceutical preparation) is applied with a sponge to the face along the massage lines, in a small amount, bypassing the periocular zone and the upper lip. After drying, the manipulation is repeated up to 4 - 8 times.
- Then they are treated with soap: rubbed with fingers or a sponge until pellets are formed (this is the precipitate of salts) and "creak".
- The final stage is rinsing off the reagents with warm water and moistening the treated areas.
The advantages of this method are affordability and efficiency. Disadvantages - the likelihood of the formation of necrotic lesions in the presence of wounds and other defects on the skin.
The chemical method of cleansing the face at home is contraindicated for people with thin skin, hypersensitivity to chemicals, allergy sufferers, pregnant and lactating women.
Aspirin face cleaning at home
Using aspirin to clean your face at home has several advantages:
- the procedure is effective for severe skin problems;
- additional ingredients make it possible to cleanse any skin;
- periodic procedures keep the skin clean, even, fresh;
- the risk of inflammation decreases, resistance increases;
- the procedure requires a minimum investment of time and money.
It is forbidden to clean the face with aspirin, at home and in the salon, during pregnancy and lactation, tendency to allergies, individual intolerance, with infectious diseases and damage to the skin.
To prepare the cleaning agent, use a powder obtained from aspirin tablets (acetylsalicylic acid). Lotion, lemon juice, white clay and water, yogurt are added to recipes for oily and problem skin; for dry, normal or sensitive - oatmeal, jojoba oil, honey, olive oil. It is important to select substances according to the type of skin so as not to get unwanted effects.
Use only conventional tablets, no shell and impurities. If you are prone to allergies, a test on the elbow is recommended.
Cleansing your face with acids at home
Facial cleansing with acids is a fruit peeling. The remedy is long-standing and effective; used to remove the stratum corneum and prevent premature wilting. Cleansing your face with acids at home is suitable for both dry and oily skin.
Fruit acids normalize the activity and composition of the secretion of sweat glands, cleanse the ducts from ballast, eliminating the soil for inflammation and rashes. The skin cleared in this way assimilates useful components better, renews itself, gets rid of pigmentation defects. Fruit cleansing is recommended in the presence of fine wrinkles, age spots, enlarged pores, stretch marks, acne, comedones.
In salons, a peeling cocktail is used - a mixture of acids, sometimes with the addition of components of a different kind (vitamins A, E, hyaluronic acid). Each subsequent procedure provides for an increase in the concentration of active substances and a decrease in the duration of the application. The beautician monitors the process to prevent burns.
For cleansing the face at home, the following acids are used at 20-25% concentration:
You can use both ready-made mixtures and prepared yourself, for example, combine sour cream or sour milk with ground bran or oatmeal. With regular use, the effect will live up to expectations.
Manipulations with acids are contraindicated for all types of inflammation and skin lesions, infectious and allergic diseases. Like other types of chemical peels, fruit peeling is best done during periods of inactive sun to avoid the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.
Facial cleansing at home with activated charcoal
Activated carbon is a product of burning various types of wood. In addition to medicinal, it also has cosmetic properties. Cleansing the face at home with activated charcoal is based on these beneficial qualities.
The charcoal mask is effective for skin at any age. After the procedure, the skin becomes less oily and smoother, comedones and foci of inflammation disappear, and deep cleansing of the pores from dirt occurs.
Depending on the specific purposes, the following is added to activated carbon:
- cosmetic clay;
- gelatin and milk;
- rose water;
- aloe juice, tea tree oil and sea salt.
The classic charcoal mask is a mixture of crushed black tablets (2 pcs.) With filtered water. Apply after a hot bath. The mask heals inflammation, dries, normalizes the sebaceous glands, deeply cleanses the skin. The course of application is one and a half months (the mask is made every 6 days). The next course of facial cleansing at home begins in two months.
Salt face cleaning at home
Salt at home cleansing the face is especially popular with women, which can be done every week or more often. Soda is added to the scrub mask in equal proportions with salt.
The diluted soda-salt mixture is applied to the face, smeared with milk or gel for washing until a foam is formed. After a two-minute light massage, especially in the area of accumulation of blackheads, leave for a few minutes, then rinse off. Tingling of the skin during the procedure indicates the effective interaction of baking soda with the skin. Then the face is rubbed with a tonic.
Regular soda-salt facial cleansing at home removes blackheads, leaves the skin clean, matte and well-groomed.
Cleaning your face with coffee grounds at home
The coffee mask perfectly cleans, tones, nourishes the skin. Due to the presence of caffeine, carotenoids, antioxidants, the face becomes cleaner, younger, fresher. Home cleansing with coffee grounds is indicated for mature, aging, wrinkled skin of any type. This method of cleansing your face at home is not recommended for some problems:
- diseases of the skin and blood,
- very delicate and vulnerable skin.
For cleaning, both ground coffee and sleeping coffee grounds are used. But there is a nuance: thermally processed grounds have a more gentle abrasive effect than ground coffee; it requires careful handling so as not to injure the epithelium with solid particles.
- A coffee mask is applied to a steamed face (it can also be applied to the neck, décolleté, elbows, knees, feet), massaged for a minute or two, washed off with settled or still water, chamomile or calendula tincture. The procedure is carried out 1–2 times a week.
To enhance the effect of coffee, you can add sea salt, sugar, sour cream, butter or honey.
Salicylic acid facial cleansing at home
For oily and problem skin, face cleansing with salicylic acid is indicated - at home it is quite an affordable procedure. When choosing a drug, it is important to pay attention to the concentration of the active ingredient and the presence of additional substances. The most popular are 15% and 30% salicylic masks. It is good that fruit acid is included in the composition, as well as lactic acid to even out the color.
In order for salicylic acid to cleanse the pores, and not surface dirt, the skin must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before cleaning the face at home. Apply and maintain the finished mask according to the instructions.
- A salicylic mask is easy to prepare with your own hands, for example, from a pharmacy pill and honey. Dissolve the tablet in water, add a little soda and half a teaspoon of honey. Mix, apply to problem areas, rinse off after five minutes.
Redness after the procedure is normal and will go away soon. Do not use the drug in the presence of rashes, inflammations, individual intolerance to certain ingredients.
Clay face cleaning at home
For cleansing the face at home, cosmetic clays of different colors are used:
Black - universal, masks made of it are suitable for any skin. Cosmetic properties consist in "pulling" from deep layers of toxins and dirt. At first, cleaning your face with clay at home can provoke redness and rashes, which, however, disappear after several procedures.
The clay is diluted with warm water until creamy, applied for 10 minutes and washed off. It is useful to use chamomile flowers (they are pre-steamed).
Masks can be combined with a gentle massage: rub the slightly dried clay with wet fingers, as a result of which it rolls off, absorbing dirt and keratinized cells. The remaining clay is washed off with water.
Facial cleansing with oil at home
For cleansing the face with oil at home, vegetable oils and their combinations are used. They contain fatty acids that are not produced in the body, but are essential for beautiful skin.
Oil cleansing is a versatile, affordable and safe way to cleanse your face at home: suitable for everyone, gently removes makeup, perfectly nourishes and moisturizes. The disadvantages include the duration and laboriousness of the process, the cost of napkins and towels that quickly deteriorate from oil.
Castor oil is a universal base for the cleaning mixture. It is suitable for procedures and in its pure form. The choice of other oils depends on the type and condition of the skin:
- for oily and problematic flaxseed, almond, jojoba;
- for wilting - peach, grape, wheat germ;
- for dry - cocoa butter, walnut, grape seed, wheat germ.
For very dry skin, it is useful to take olive oil as a basis.
Oil at room temperature is applied to a slightly steamed face (moisten with warm water), rub in with palms for two minutes and leave for another half minute. It should be wiped gradually - with flannel, moistening in hot water (40 degrees) as it cools. Home oil facial cleansing is effective when applied twice a week.
Body cleansing at home
Bodyaga acts as a powerful exfoliator, vasodilator and wrinkle smoothing agent. Therefore, with skin prone to irritation, cleansing the face with a bodyag at home is not recommended.
Gruel is prepared from bodyagi powder and hydrogen peroxide (3% solution), applied in a thin layer for 15 minutes. The resulting burning sensation must be endured, as well as the subsequent redness. This is a natural reaction to manipulation. The rush of blood disappears after a while, and together with the remnants of the mask, horniness and impurities are removed. Next, you need to apply a moisturizer.
There is also a gel for cleansing the face at home, based on the body. It has a very delicate effect and does not require mixing with other ingredients.
The advantages of home scrubs are simplicity and ease of preparation, natural ingredients. You can choose the composition taking into account the individuality of your skin.
When using a scrub for cleansing your face at home, you must first prepare the skin: clean it with special cosmetics and steam it. After applying the scrub, the face is massaged and then the remnants of the product are washed off - along with fat and dead epithelium. Finally, a nourishing cream is applied.
For a home scrub, substances with an abrasive effect are used:
- sea salt,
- fruits (apple, avocado, orange).
At first glance, the sugar and salt particles are large and prickly, but in the process they quickly round up and become softer.
For dry skin, it is useful to add vegetable oil, moisturizer to sugar. Oily skin feels good if milk and oatmeal are added to granulated sugar, and a few drops of lemon juice give the scrub whitening properties.
The original recipe is the addition of cocoa powder: this scrub makes the face look fresh.
One of the best home remedies is a coffee scrub, combined with honey, yogurt, sour cream, and shower gel. It is especially effective for oily and combination skin.
The most popular cereal scrubs are: rice and buckwheat - for normal and oily skin; rolled oats and bran - for dry skin. The cereals need to be ground and mixed: in the first case - with honey, in the second - with orange or almond oil.
The most delicate is homemade flour or starch scrub. Suitable even for very sensitive skin, especially with the addition of vegetable oil.
Apple pulp is also used as a scrub: with a cut and pitted half of the fruit, massage the face until the pulp is wiped off. The active ingredient is malic acid, which removes dead cells, cleans pores, and removes toxins.
It is becoming more and more popular to clean the face at home with the help of an avocado: the fruit with the peel is rubbed on a grater and a ready-made scrubbing gruel is obtained.
Sugar facial cleansing at home
The cosmetic properties of sweet sand are due to the presence of monosaccharides, tensins, glycolic acid, which:
- stimulate the protective layer;
- restore individual fibers;
- activate the production of collagen and elastin;
- retain moisture;
- normalize the sebaceous glands.
And even create a tanning effect!
Only fine sand is used to cleanse the face with sugar at home. Course - 10 procedures, they can be continued after a two-week pause. Owners of an oily face need two cleanings a week, the rest will need only one procedure.
The right ingredients are added to the recipes, depending on the type and condition of the skin. Ideal for all cases of eggnog for cleansing the face at home, and additional ingredients are determined by the condition of the skin:
- yolk with a spoonful of sugar is good for dry skin;
- protein - fatty;
- the whole egg, with two tablespoons of sand, is used for normal skin.
To improve the color, use cottage cheese with sugar and honey (pororn).
Banana puree with sugar and ghee refreshes dry skin, and replacing honey with whipped protein makes an excellent remedy for oily skin.
Hardware facial cleansing at home
Regular home care and facial cleansing eliminates the need to visit expensive salons. For hardware cleaning of the face at home, special devices are produced: electric brushes, vacuum and ultrasonic devices.
- The electric brush cleans with nylon bristles with round polished tips. They differ in volume, rigidity, length. The device models have several operating speeds and modes that can be alternated for daily use. Use a brush with a waterproof housing also in the shower. The brush removes blackheads and oily shine, with regular use, it provides renewal of the epithelial layer.
Popular electric brush models: Clarisonic Mia 2, Philips VisaPure, Mary Kay Skinvigorate.
- The vacuum cleaning machine helps to get rid of blackheads and acne, scars and cellulite. The device provides several effects:
- removes comedones and horniness;
- relieves the epithelium of toxins and toxins;
- cleans sebaceous ducts;
- stimulates skin respiration;
- relieves swelling and pigmentation;
- evens out texture and complexion.
Brands: Gezatone Super Wet Cleaner, Panasonic EN2513.
- The ultrasonic hardware procedure "knocks out" excess from the skin due to the resonance effect. For home procedures, an apparatus with a frequency of 25 kHz is used, which does not injure the skin; more powerful devices are intended for professional use only.
The useful effect of the device is that ultrasound warms up the skin, as a result of which the pores expand and are better cleaned. The procedure provides a massaging effect: improves blood and lymph circulation, improves tone, stimulates the formation of elastin and collagen. Black spots disappear on the face, it looks younger and fresher.
Ultrasonic cleaning is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women, people with cancer, nervous disorders, hypertension, skin diseases, as well as those with a pacemaker in the body.
Brands: Gezatone Bio Sonic 2000 KUS 2K, Gezatone HS23071.
Professional face cleaning at home
Cleansing frees pores from plugs, allows the skin to breathe, absorb moisture, and positively perceive care and cosmetic procedures.
Facial cleansing at home begins with the preparation of tools, preparations and materials. Required: hairpins, napkins and sponges, milk and gel, hot water, two towels, bandage and gauze mask with slits, scrub, herbal infusion and ice from it.
Professional facial cleansing at home is performed in four stages.
The face and hands are washed with soap and water, the hair is fixed with a hairpin, the makeup is removed with milk and the face is washed with gel again.
- Compress (steam bath)
In this way, opening of the pores is achieved. In the first case, a gauze mask, abundantly moistened with hot herbal tea, is applied to the face for 8 minutes. A steam bath is taken over hot water with the addition of herbs. Duration: for oily skin - 10 minutes, combination - 7, normal - 5 - 6, dry skin - 3 - 4 minutes.
Cleaning is the manual extrusion of black dots. It is performed by pressing with fingers wrapped in a bandage, starting from the forehead to the chin. Enhances the effect of a scrub with which the face is massaged and then washed off with water.
- Closing the pores
After washing with cool water, the pores are closed with ice cubes from herbal infusions: for dry skin - from calendula, lavender, lemon balm; with oily - from the bark of oak, mint, linden, chamomile.
Mask after cleansing your face at home
After cleansing your face at home, the skin becomes soft, clean and radiant. It is better to perform the procedures at night or on weekends so that the inevitable redness does not spoil the mood in the morning. This phenomenon is short-lived and will definitely go away if the cleaning was done according to the rules. And systematic manipulations will not only save you from problems, but also prevent the formation of new ones.
After the procedure, the skin needs to be soothed and protected from peeling. Cosmetologists recommend a honey mask after cleansing your face at home.
- Heat a mixture of honey and olive oil (equally) in a water bath and apply on the skin for 15 minutes. Wash off with water or remove with a sponge.
Beautiful skin is the result of long work and perseverance. Acne treatment is only the first step in this difficult matter, in the second place is the mask from black dots on the nose and bridge of the nose. We will tell you which folk recipes are the most effective, how to do them correctly and warn you against mistakes.
The first thing that comes to mind when it comes to problem skin is a mask-film from blackheads. There are hundreds of recipes, but we will start with the simplest, but, unfortunately, the most painful.
# 1: An Effective Acne & Blackhead Gelatin Mask ... We mix milk and gelatin in equal proportions, heat either in the microwave or in a water bath, then apply to the face. We hold for 20 minutes, and then the test begins. The film is not removed in a continuous layer, but is pulled off in piles, it is quite painful, but it really cleans the skin. After that, you need to soothe the dermis a little with a nourishing cream or oat milk.
The reason for this inconvenient removal method lies in the lack of an ingredient.
The gelatinous mask will be very difficult to remove if you do not add to it:
- professional mask (quite a bit);
- cosmetic oil.
# 2: Homemade Gelatin and Soda Blackhead Mask ... This is a peeling film, it is not suitable for use on inflamed skin, but it will clean the oily dermis very well. You need to mix a spoonful of your favorite cream b a bag of gelatin. Leave this mixture to swell, then add a spoonful of baking soda and mix again. If the mass hardens strongly, heat it up a little more. Apply to face in a circular motion, remove after hardening.
# 3: Egg Face Mask For Acne & Blackheads Is Good For Dry Derma ... You need to beat one egg at room temperature, add a little ylang-ylang essential oil to the foam and mix it all with sugar. Apply to face again with gentle massage movements, remove after 15-20 minutes.
# 4: Foil mask with paraffin and paper ... We will prepare in advance thin paper - tracing paper, cosmetic wax. We heat the fat in a bath, apply it with quick movements on a previously cleaned face, put paper on top. We leave it for half an hour, then we remove it together with the paper base. Remember, this method is not used if there is an increased secretion of sebum. Alternatively, you can use the mask not all over the face, but strips that need to be distributed over problem areas.
# 5: Purifying Homemade Honey Mask ... In order to prepare a deep cleanser at home, we need:
- two eggs;
- lemon juice.
We mix everything, apply to the dermis in several layers. Wash off after drying the top layer.
# 6: baking soda and egg mask against blackheads and acne ... This is a very effective blend, but should not be used on open sores, inflamed pimples or cracks in the dermis. Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with an egg, beat, apply to the skin with a sponge. Gently rub and rinse off 5 minutes after this massage. Especially this miracle mixture helps with clogged pores on the nose. Use no more than three times a week.
# 7: Purifying & Moisturizing Glycerin & Starch Scrub Mask for Dry Skin ... You need to mix the juice of aloe leaves, an ampoule of glycerin and a spoonful of potato starch. Apply the resulting gruel in a thick layer on the face and leave for 30 minutes.
You can simply wipe the dermis regularly with a solution of glycerin, water and lemon juice. This will help prevent new blackheads from appearing and cleanse superficial skin.
# 8: cinnamon mask for dry and sensitive skin ... We'll need fresh green tea, cinnamon, and oatmeal. Mix everything, apply it to the skin, keep it for about 10-15 minutes and wash it off very carefully. It is advisable to apply a cream to the dermis before use.
# 9: Blue Clay Treats Acne, and White Clay Mask Can Help Clear Blackheads ... The easiest way is to make mixtures of minerals at home. It is done very easily, and the effect is like after salon procedures. You need to mix 1: 1 clay and chamomile decoction, apply a dense layer to the dermis, lie down and wait until the mass hardens.
Many folk remedies for weight loss contain charcoal, why not use it as a scrub and mask for problem skin?
# 10: Black Activated Charcoal Blackhead Mask ... It helps remove toxins from the skin and remove damaged epidermis. Crush three tablets of the product, add half a spoonful of milk to the powder, apply with a sponge on the face, rub for five minutes and rinse.
# 11: The Most Popular Oat Mask for Acne, Blackheads & Blackheads ... For its preparation, you can use flakes, which are poured overnight with kefir or sour cream, or oat flour. Regardless of the choice, oatmeal will ensure the narrowing of the pores, and therefore their cleansing.
# 12: Kefir dots mask consists of:
- oat flour;
- spoons of kefir.
This is a very gentle cleansing blend that will help normalize blood circulation on the face, eliminate oily sheen and clear the skin of spots. We mix the ingredients, leave to swell for several hours, then spread the porridge on the face.
You can improve the recipe a little, and add a little boiled rice, one lemon and a spoonful of oatmeal to kefir. We mix everything, apply to problem areas, wait half an hour.
# 13: Protein Mask Has Good Reviews ... To prepare it, you need to beat the eggs until white foam, add warm sour cream there (meaning, not from the refrigerator), and kitchen salt (two or three pinches will be enough). Whisk again, apply to the dermis with a cotton swab. Massage for five minutes, rinse off after 15 minutes.
#14: The garlic express mask has a very specific smell, but it will help out if you urgently need to become beautiful. Grind a few cloves of the vegetable and mix with tea tree essential oils. First, we lubricate the face with a cut (for dry skin), apply to the dermis, hold for 10 minutes.
#15: There is another option for homemade products using pharmacy components. You need to mix yeast with camphor alcohol and peroxide. Yeast face masks are known for their tightening properties, and camphor and alcohol will disinfect the skin. You get a pretty cool mixture that you need to apply in liquid form to the dermis.
Review of professional masks
Even at home, we rarely have enough free time to make do-it-yourself blackhead masks. Fortunately, many cosmetic companies have taken care of solving this problem.
Any homemade mask is somewhat inferior in effectiveness to professional products with natural ingredients. This happens because the components in the purchased preparations are selected in such a way as to enhance the actions of each other.
We offer small list of effective masks :
- Japanese film Shiseido Revital Refening Mask. This preparation makes the skin perfect, it contains natural herbal extracts, suitable for daily use;
- Herbal Clean Remover Nose Pore Mask with Natural Chinese Herbs. This very unusual tool costs $ 1 for 6 packages, it is black and very painful to remove, but believe me, there is nothing more affordable and effective so far;
- another representative of the East - cosmetics "Secrets lan". This is a Chinese company, it is most convenient to buy drugs of this brand in Russia in bulk, cheap and cheerful. We recommend taking the whole complex at once from black dots;
- Clean & Clear gel mask. There is no need to say much here, the most famous company for people with problem skin, easy to use and affordable price;
- the highly publicized Mat Respose, it is advised by doctors on TV, but unfortunately, it does not always live up to expectations;
- MIZON Let Me Out Byebye Blackhead 3-Step Kit is a complex against acne and blackheads, Korean cosmetics, relatively cheap, can be found both in the Republic of Belarus and in Russia;
- instant cosmetics Lumen. So they came close to elite remedies, hypoallergenic, helps with inflammation, really cleanses the skin, is above average;
- Fleur De Sante is a good French cosmetics, worthy alternative to elite products, you can buy it in an online store, delivery in Russia is free;
- Avon. At one time, Avon Clearskin products became just a godsend for those suffering from acne and acne, but, unfortunately, many people get used to this cosmetics, and then it is very difficult to move away from it, and you can order only through an agent (or become an agent yourself);
- Anti-blackhead plasters from Tiande, Vichi and other manufacturers;
- An exfoliant mask with fruit acids removes the top problem layer of the skin rather than cleanses it. Works on the principle of fruit peeling;
- Choco Latte Black Fresh against blackheads is a natural, affordable and quite effective mask, this is a quick action remedy;
- For mature skin, Mary Kay Botanical Effects helps adult women address acne and blackheads;
- Garnier gel for blackheads and acne. It is desirable to use it together with other means of the series, but it is also suitable for independent use;
- “Markell“ No Problem ”- scrub mask for problem skin, contains rather large abrasive particles, will not help against acne;
- vegan mask and cleansing balm from blackheads "Holika". These products provide deep cleansing of the skin, the effect is noticeable immediately. Tip: a matte napkin is useful to remove it;
- foam against black dots "Propeller". A very mild product that helps sensitive skin.
Any of the above mask can act differently on different facial skin. The remedy is suitable for some, but not for others. We propose to discuss the compatibility of different types of skin and cosmetic products.
Pores clogged with the secretion of the sebaceous glands look ugly, can cause discomfort, and become inflamed. How to make a mask for blackheads, which recipe is better to choose and is it possible to get rid of comedones at home at all - these are questions that worry many owners of problem skin. Fortunately, cleaning your pores is easy and you don't have to go to a specialist to do this.
Home masks from blackheads: rating of the most effective
To get rid of comedones, it is necessary to cleanse the pores of the substance that clogs them. Blackhead masks work due to three main principles:
- softening the contents of the pores;
- exfoliation of the upper layers of the epidermis, due to which superficial comedones are cleared;
- stretching "columns" of sebum from the pores.
Purchased drugs are convenient, but not always available, especially since an effective remedy is easy to make yourself.
In view of the growing popularity of a new remedy for comedones, many are interested in the question of how to make a black mask from blackheads on their own.
There is nothing difficult in this, since the advertised charcoal-colored preparation has an available composition:
If the mask will be applied to the entire face, it is advisable to double the number of ingredients.
Mix the components, leave until they swell according to the instructions for gelatin (10 minutes for an instant powder, 40-60 for a standard powder), then melt in a water bath, making the most homogeneous mass of all ingredients. Cover the problem areas in several layers (as long as the mask will last), leave until completely solidified, carefully remove. Use every 4-7 days.
Exfoliating and drying film mask, effectively fights blackheads.
- Separate the protein of the medium-sized raw egg. It is recommended to purchase products from a trusted manufacturer or use pasteurized proteins (40-50 g is enough for one procedure).
- Place in a clean bowl, beat until foamy.
- Apply to the problem area, keep until completely dry (about half an hour).
The resulting film is rather difficult to remove; subsequent moistening is mandatory. It is not recommended to repeat the procedure more than once a week.
The one-component mask is effective against comedones and acne, has a slight exfoliating effect, cleanses from toxins, and normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands.
Any type of clay is suitable for getting rid of dots, but the following show the best results:
It is important to purchase the product at the pharmacy and make sure that there are no dyes in the composition.
To prepare the mask, mix a small amount of clay with warm water until the consistency of sour cream and apply to the problem areas with a middle layer. Keep for 20 minutes, rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice a week.
Soda with salt
The scrub mask softens the contents of clogged pores, exfoliates dead cells, helps to destroy microbes and stimulates the healing of injuries.
- baking soda - 1 teaspoon;
- the finest grinding salt - 1 teaspoon;
- washing gel or liquid soap - to the consistency of a thick cream.
Stir the components until smooth, apply on the face with gentle massage movements. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse. Use no more than twice a week, not recommended for thin and sensitive skin prone to dryness and irritation.
A simple, effective and gentle dermis mask requires just two ingredients:
The components should be taken in equal quantities (60 ml of the total volume is enough for the face), mixed and left to swell. When the time indicated on the gelatin packaging has passed (for more details, see the black mask recipe at the top of the article), the mixture should be slightly heated and mixed again until completely homogeneous, and then applied to the face. It is advisable to use a brush (but, if not, you can use your hand, having previously disinfected the fingertips with alcohol), it is recommended to rub the first layer, the rest until the mass is completely used, just apply on top for volume.
After the mask has completely hardened (about 20 minutes), the gelatin film must be picked up by the bottom edge and carefully removed. Use no more than once every 3 days.
This sweet beekeeping product has an anti-inflammatory and healing effect, normalizes the secretion of sebum, and draws out the contents from clogged pores. The addition of yolk to the composition contributes to additional nutrition of the dermis, and lemon juice to its whitening.
- honey (better liquid, light has a less aggressive effect) - 30 ml;
- raw yolk of a small egg;
- freshly squeezed lemon juice - a tablespoon.
Grind the ingredients, apply on face. Keep for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week, in case of a tendency to allergic reactions, first conduct a test on the hand (lubricate the wrist for 20-25 minutes; if the reaction is normal, there is no allergy).
Warm mask-compress has a warming effect, helps to soften and remove blackheads.
- Melt cosmetic paraffin (40-50 g is enough) in a water bath. To speed up the process, it can be finely chopped or grated.
- Apply a still warm, but not scalding mass to problem areas or the entire face, except for the area around the eyes.
- Allow to cool slightly, then apply a second layer, on which apply gauze, leaving the edges free.
Keep for 20 minutes, gently remove. Repeat no earlier than a week later.
The grains gently scrub the epidermis, the product has a tonic effect, helps to normalize the sebaceous glands. Depending on the number and size of blackheads, as well as the type of skin, you can use brewed coffee or dry coffee (stronger exfoliates, not suitable for sensitive skin), after mixing it with water, cream, sour cream or honey.
The procedure is extremely simple:
- Apply a thin layer of coffee mass to your face. Do not treat the eyelids and under-eye area.
- Keep 15 minutes.
- Gently massage the skin, focusing on problem areas.
- Wash off the mask.
After that it is recommended to use moisturizers, repeat 1-3 times a week.
The crushed cereal gently scrubs and nourishes the epidermis, and kefir, due to the content of lactic acids, helps to soften blackheads.
For cooking you will need:
- oatmeal (natural, no additives) - 2 tablespoons;
- kefir - 30 ml.
Grind the oatmeal (but not into powder) using a coffee grinder or a blender bowl, you can simply rub it with your hands. Pour in kefir and let it swell for a few minutes, then apply on the face for a quarter of an hour, massage and rinse. The procedure can be carried out every other day.
From aloe and starch
The sap of the plant effectively draws out the contents of comedones, together with starch helps to whiten the skin of the face and increase its tightening.
- freshly squeezed aloe juice (about a tablespoon);
- starch - to the consistency of a cream.
Mix the ingredients, cover the problem area with the resulting mass. Wash off after half an hour. It is recommended to repeat the procedure 3 times a week, but daily use is also acceptable.
TOP ways to get rid of blackheads at home are published in a separate article.
People of different ages write about the problem of blackheads and most of them prefer to deal with comedones at home. According to reviews, homemade masks cleanse the skin well, the main thing is to choose the right composition.
Elena, 22 years old:
“Acne has always 'bypassed' my face, but there are a lot of blackheads. Film masks work well, but when there is no time for them or just laziness, I make a mixture of baking soda and fine salt with a gel for washing, keep it on the skin for 10 minutes, massage the problem areas and wash off. The pores are cleaned perfectly, but after that you definitely need to moisturize. "
Oksana, 29 years old:
“Personally, I prefer to use one simple ingredient to cleanse pores and exfoliate old cells - an egg. Separate the protein and beat until a liquid foam, apply it all over the face, and put napkins on top - it's easier to remove. After drying, I carefully remove, wash and make a mask from the remaining yolk. There is no waste, and the skin is clean, soft and toned! "
Denis, 19 years old:
“The acne that has followed me since the age of 13 is a thing of the past, but there are black spots on my forehead, nose and chin. In social networks, I saw a video where they get rid of them with the help of a strange-looking black mask and decided to give it a try. Found a recipe - it includes only activated carbon, gelatin and water - cooked it, applied it and waited for it to dry. I didn't really believe in the result and was very surprised to see a "hedgehog" made of sebum on the back of the removed film. "
A clean face, the correct features are not given to everyone. But every girl and woman can and should take care of themselves. And here it is not expensive ointments or scrubs that are important, but skill and consistency.
By giving her face at least 10 minutes a day, a woman can expect a radiant and attractive face. Consistency in the use of masks gives amazing results.
Important! Before applying the mask, make sure that there are no open wounds, injuries or abrasions on the face.
The skin of the face needs to be cleansed and steamed a little for a deeper penetration of nutrients.
Effective face masks for acne and blackheads:
Acne Healing Face Masks
The action of such masks is aimed at calming the skin, healing and recovering from any microtraumas. It can be peeling, cleansing or atmospheric action on the skin of the face. Making masks on your own, it also has a positive effect on the psychological state of a woman. After all, the process of preparing a mask, applying it to the skin, cleansing - all this takes about 30 minutes. During this time, the woman's brain rests and is tuned only to itself. In general, it is recommended to think only of good things during masks. By adjusting to a positive attitude, wrinkles and folds are smoothed by themselves. And this affects the action of the mask.
- Dissolve 2 aspirin tablets in 1 spoon of boiled water
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of honey
- Apply for 20 minutes
Aloe mask with egg yolk
- Aloe leaves (20 grams), 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of kefir, combine together
- Wash off after 15 minutes
Drying face masks for acne
Such masks will dry the skin and tighten pores, as well as relieve redness and swelling. What is important for large pores.
Egg white mask
The pores are narrowed, redness is reduced. For those who are not allergic to eggs.
- Whisk 1 protein until thin
- Cover your face with it
- Wash off after 10 minutes
This mask can only be used if there are no open wounds on the face.
- Take 1 tablespoon of baking soda and soap solution each.
- Wash off after 15 minutes
Soothing facial masks at home
Such masks are able to cope with irritation, itching and flaking, as well as improve skin regeneration and make it more protected. The feeling of freshness, vigor and fit will not take long when using these masks. After resting with a mask on the face, the skin is again ready to face external stimuli such as cold or heat.
- Grind 3 tablets of chloramphenicol and mix with 2 tablespoons of white clay and two tablespoons of talcum powder
- Dilute the components with 3% hydrogen peroxide
- Apply for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water
Mask with honey
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey (melted) with 1 tablespoon of oatmeal (flakes)
- Apply with hands to face and let the mask sit for 15 minutes
Masks with honey can be used in pure form. Honey is such a unique product that masks using it are one of the universal masks suitable for all skin types. Honey goes well with various foods. You can add cinnamon, essential oils, fruits. Honey will harmoniously fit into the role of a mask.
Homemade face masks for tightening pores
- 0.3 cups oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey, mix and apply as a mask
Activated charcoal for acne face
- Mix one tablet of activated carbon (crushed) with 1 tsp. dilute gelatin with 2 tsp. water.
- Stir everything and put the mixture in the microwave for 15 seconds
- After cooling down, apply to the skin. After about 15 minutes, the mask is completely dry
Activated charcoal helps to cleanse not only the face, but also the body. The effectiveness of coal is that it is safe to use.
Acne body mask
- Bodyagi powder is diluted with hot water to a state of gruel
- Add clay or hydrogen peroxide to the body mask.
- Wash off after 20 minutes
Potato face mask
- Peel one raw potato and grate it
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Acne gelatin face mask
- Pour one tablespoon of gelatin with milk (5 tbsp. L.)
- Leave on for 15 minutes to swell
- In a water bath, bring the gelatin to dissolution
- Add the egg white to the resulting mixture and mix everything
- Apply to skin in a thin layer
- After 20 minutes, wash off with warm water
Acne Oatmeal Face Mask
- Pour 3 tablespoons of oatmeal (chopped) with warm water to make a creamy mass
- Add 6 drops of tea tree oil
- Add 1 tbsp. l. lemon juice
- Stir and apply to face
- After 15 minutes, rinse with water and apply cream
Acne baking soda face mask
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 2 tbsp. l. water
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
- Apply moisturizer
Face mask for acne in the bath
- Soak 1 spoonful of oatmeal in water or milk
- Mix with 1 spoon of sour cream
- Apply for 15 minutes
Making a mask in a bath, you give your skin an opportunity not only to relax, but also to get a lot of pleasure in the form of a mask. The mask can be applied at every visit to the bath or sauna.
Protein Acne Face Mask
- Whisk the whites until foamy.
- Add 2 drops of lemon juice
- Apply for 15 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
Acne Aspirin Face Mask
- Soften 4 aspirin tablets in 5 drops of water
- Mix aspirin with 2 tsp. clay (blue or white)
- Stir the ingredients until mushy
- Apply the mask for 15 minutes
- Rinse off and apply a moisturizer
Aspirin in this mask has a healing effect, relieves inflammation and acts as a scrub. Before rinsing, make circular motions over your face, as if using a scrub. Applying this mask 2 times a week, you take care of your skin.
Face mask with kefir for acne
- Mix 3 tbsp. l. kefir, 10 g of fresh yeast and 2 tsp. hydrogen peroxide (3%) to thick sour cream
- Wash face and neck with soap before applying the mask
- Apply the mask for 15 minutes
- Remove with clean hands and wash with warm water
Acne Lemon Face Mask
- Mix equal amounts of honey and lemon juice
- Apply to clean face
- Rinse off with warm water
It should be noted that lemon juice can be applied to the skin and separately from other components. And its long-term presence on the skin of the face will make it healthier and fresher.
Acne mummy face mask
- Use a real mummy if possible
- Dissolve a piece of mummy in water so that the consistency is not too liquid
- Smear the affected areas on your face
- Leave the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with water
- For a greater mask effect, add honey (1 tsp)
Anti-acne face mask
- Mix 1 spoonful of melted honey with lavender, apricot and tea tree essential oils
- Apply to skin
- After 30 minutes, remove the mask with a cotton swab
Aloe vera face mask for acne
- Mix 1 tsp each. infusion of calendula, chamomile and aloe juice
- Add 2 tsp. honey (melted)
- After 20 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water
Aloe can also be used in its pure form. This herb is packed with healing, soothing and skin-nourishing properties.
Banana face mask for acne
- Grind half a banana into gruel
- 1 tsp olive oil and 2 drops of moisturizer
- Apply gruel to face until dry
Clay face mask for acne: blue, black, white
Nature is endowed with the ability to harmoniously surround a person not only externally. She offers her healing powers for human health and beauty. Clay mined in the land, sea, on the shore gives a woman the opportunity to be beautiful.
Blue clay mask
- Stir the clay powder with dry water
- Dilute the mixture with cool water until gruel
- Apply thinly to sore spots for 10 minutes
Black clay mask
- Stir the string and mint infusions
- Pour clay into the infusion and stir
- Wash off the mask with soap if you have oily skin
White clay mask
- Make a chamomile decoction
- Dissolve the clay in the broth
- Apply the mask for 15 minutes
Acne yeast face mask
- In warm milk (3 tbsp. L.), Dilute 2 tbsp. l. yeast
- Honey and various oils can be added for effectiveness.
Kiwi acne face mask
- Mash 1 kiwi fruit until mushy
- There may be a tingling sensation during the procedure, this is normal
- Use a moisturizer after the mask
Acne face mask
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey and coffee grounds
- Add 2 crushed aspirin tablets
- Let the mixture sit for 25 minutes.
- For coffee masks, use only natural coffee.
This is another effective face scrub. Before washing your face, gently rub your face in a circular motion. Mask plus scrub, what could be better than a universal beauty method?
Honey face mask for acne
- We apply melted honey to the steamed face
- If desired, you can add lemon juice, various oils
Chamomile face mask for acne
- Chamomile flowers (1 tablespoon) pour 150 ml of boiling water
- Insist for half an hour
- Strain and refrigerate
- Apply with a cool solution 3 times a day
- Chamomile in ice cubes is also effective.
- Pour the liquid into an ice cube tray
- Wipe your face several times a day
Chamomile is unique in that it is used for both the face and the whole body. With anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, it promotes skin regeneration. No matter how you use it, in the form of a mask, ice cubes or wash, it will always have a beneficial effect on your skin.
Acne egg face mask
- An egg mask can be made from the whole egg and individual parts
- Whisk an egg and apply to face
- As a second option, beat the protein and mix with 0.5 tsp. honey
Acne cinnamon face mask
- 2 tsp mix honey with 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Add 0.5 tsp for variety. olive oil
Cinnamon has been used since the days of the pharaohs. By adding olive oil to it, women made beauty masks. The secret of delicate skin is simple and accessible nowadays.
Acne face masks from apples
- Chopped apple (half), 1 tsp each. honey, apple cider vinegar and ascorbic acid, 2 tbsp. l. mix olive oil and apply on face
- Mask activity - 20 minutes
- The mask is washed off first with warm, then cool water
Cucumber face mask for acne
- Mix the whipped egg white with the pulp of the cucumber and add 2 drops of almond oil
- Apply in a thin layer for 15 minutes
- You can add 1 tsp to the mask. lemon juice
It is advisable to use cucumbers during their ripening, that is, in the summer, since greenhouse cucumbers do not have the properties that are grown under the sun. A cucumber (chopped) mask can be done every day. The face will look vigorous and help get rid of skin fatigue.
When using any masks, remember a few rules:
- Always cleanse your face before applying the mask.
- Steam the skin over steam if possible.
- After using the mask, be sure to rinse it off and apply a moisturizer to your face.
By adhering to these simple rules, your face will shine with beauty and health.
Blackheads appear due to contamination of the pores on the face. There are many reasons for this - decorative cosmetics, dust accumulated on the face during the day, gets into the pores. In this article we will show you how to make masks for acne and blackheads at home.
1. One of the most popular blackhead masks is an egg white mask. It takes only a few minutes to prepare and is as effective as cleaning your face in a salon. Separate the egg white from the yolk, beat into a stiff lather, then apply to face and let sit for 20 minutes. During this time, as it dries, apply one or two additional layers of the mask.
2. Soda, like protein, is an effective remedy to cleanse the skin from comedones ... The simplest mask can be made by mixing baking soda with a little water. Apply this mixture on face for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with copious amounts of cold water. You should not make such a mask only from soda very often, it dries the skin very much.
3. Lemon juice is a powerful natural cleanser and skin whitening at home. Mix lemon juice with the same amount of water and rub it over your face two to three times a week. Or mix lemon juice with egg white, apply on your face and this mask will not only cleanse, but also tighten, rejuvenate your skin and close enlarged pores.
4. Mask for oily skin with black dots. To prepare the mask, you will need one medium-sized apple and five tablespoons of liquid honey. Grate the apple together with the skin, mix with honey, apply for 10 minutes on cleansed skin. Rinse off with cool water.
5. Liquid warm honey has long been used in cosmetology as a natural cleaner and antiseptic. Apply a thin layer of honey to your face, rinse off after 10-15 minutes with warm water. You can also use a mixture of honey, salt, lemon and kefir. Mix a teaspoon of salt with a teaspoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of honey and two teaspoons of kefir. Apply face mask for 5-10 minutes, then gently wash off with warm water.
6. Clear skin of comedones you can use ordinary PVA glue. Buy a non-toxic white PVA glue, apply a thin layer on your face and leave to dry completely. Then remove the film from the glue, shake off the rest.
7. Cottage cheese and goat cheese are effective in combating black dots at home. To prepare the mask, take goat's milk curd, mix it with a little black pepper and apply a thick layer on your face. Leave it on for 5 minutes, then wash off with room temperature water.
8. Soda mask with oatmeal for quick blackhead removal ... Add a little water and a tablespoon of oatmeal to four tablespoons of baking soda. Stir and apply on face very lightly. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then wash it off alternately with warm and cold water. Apply a moisturizer to your skin. Do not use this mask more than twice a week to avoid drying out your skin. Be sure to moisturize your face after applying the mask.
9. Fenugreek mask from comedones ... To prepare the mask, grind the fenugreek leaves, fill them with a little water and leave for 10-15 minutes. Then apply the mixture directly to the blackhead areas. Keep it on for 10 minutes, rinse off with warm water. Fenugreek can irritate your skin, so before using this mask, apply a small amount of fenugreek to your hand and wait 20 minutes. If the skin turns red, then fenugreek masks are contraindicated for you.
ten. Mint and Turmeric Juice Mask ... Mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a tablespoon of mint juice and a little oat flour. Apply the mixture to your face for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
eleven. White clay mask and pineapple to cleanse the skin of blackheads. Mix two tablespoons of white clay powder with one tablespoon of pineapple juice and mix thoroughly. Then add another tablespoon of pineapple juice, stir until smooth and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Moisturize your face with cold water and apply the clay mask on your face from bottom to top. Leave it on for 15 minutes, rinse off with cool water.
12. Constricting mask with lemon, sugar and egg white to remove comedones from the skin. You will need: one egg white, one tablespoon of white or brown sugar, one tablespoon of lemon juice. Whisk the egg white lightly, then mix with the rest of the mask and let sit for five minutes. After this time, apply the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
thirteen. Vitaminizing mask from grapefruit and oatmeal. You will need: a quarter cup of natural grapefruit juice, one tablespoon of lightly crushed oatmeal. Mix the juice and oatmeal, let stand for two to three minutes, then apply to your face. Keep it on for 15 minutes, wash it off alternately first with warm and then cold water, apply a moisturizer.
14. Purifying mask from tomatoes and lemon juice for spots on the face and blackheads. You will need: two tablespoons of low-fat kefir, a quarter of a glass of tomato pulp, grated without skin and seeds, one tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix all ingredients. Steam your face or take a hot shower, apply the mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with water at room temperature. Tomatoes and lemon, thanks to vitamins C, retinol and high acidity, deeply cleanse and nourish the skin. Kefir will brighten the face and give the skin firmness and elasticity.
15. Herbal pore cleansing mask and reduction of blackheads on the face. Take equal proportions of fresh or dried leaves of coriander, peppermint, and lemongrass. Mix, pour boiling water over and leave to cool completely. Then apply the herbal mixture to your face for 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
16. Antibacterial cleansing tonic from lemon and cucumber juice. Mix equal amounts of lemon and cucumber juice , add a pinch of turmeric to the mixture. Wipe your face every night with a cotton pad soaked in this liquid, let the skin dry, then wash with cool water. Then apply a non-greasy moisturizer to your skin. Store the toner in the refrigerator for no more than two weeks. This is a very effective remedy for acne and blackheads and apply it every night for six weeks.
17. Whitening mask for removing comedones with strawberries and flour. Mash a few ripe strawberries with a fork, then add enough flour to the strawberry puree to make a thick mass. Apply the mask on your face for 20-25 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
eighteen. Softening mask to prevent blackheads and acne. Peel one ripe banana, mash the pulp with a fork, add a teaspoon of honey to it, beat with a mixer or stir and apply on face for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
19. Mask of corn flour and milk for cleansing the face and quickly get rid of blackheads ... Take two tablespoons of cornmeal and add enough milk to make a thick mass. Apply the mask to the face in a circular motion from bottom to top. Leave the mask to dry completely, rinse with cool water. This mask removes oily sheen and acts as an antiseptic.
20. Evening mask from coriander juice and turmeric for blackheads. Mix one teaspoon of coriander juice with one teaspoon of turmeric juice, apply on face before bed and leave it on overnight. Wash yourself with cold water in the morning.
21. Mask of olive oil and lemon juice for blackheads and age spots on the face ... Take: half a tablespoon of lemon juice, half a tablespoon of olive oil, mix thoroughly and apply on face for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
22. This oatmeal mask and honey is not intended for the entire skin of the face, it can only be applied to problem areas. Mix one tablespoon of oatmeal with half a tablespoon of honey and one egg white. Massage the mixture into problem areas of the skin of the face, leave for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
23. Blackheads apple oatmeal mask ... To prepare, take: half a glass of lemon juice, half a glass of crushed oatmeal, one teaspoon of butter, one teaspoon of salt, four tablespoons of mashed apple, four drops of lavender oil. Pour lemon juice into oatmeal, stir. Heat butter slightly to soften, mix with applesauce and salt. Then combine both mixtures, add lavender oil, mix, apply to the skin of the face and leave to dry completely. Rinse off with plenty of room temperature water.
24. Mask from enlarged pores and black deep dots. You will need: half a glass of melted butter, 1/3 cup of low fat milk, two teaspoons of oatmeal, half a medium cucumber, 1/4 cup of kefir, one teaspoon of honey, two teaspoons of lemon juice. Mix all the components of the mask together until a homogeneous mass is obtained, apply the mixture on the face with circular massage movements for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water ...
Face masks are a magic wand that regularly saves us in a variety of situations. For the prevention of rashes, against blackheads or bruises under the eyes, when you need to quickly tidy up the skin or recover after a fun party, to get rid of wrinkles or dryness - in each case, the mask can really help if you choose it correctly.
According to the law of meanness, it is often when the mask is needed most of all that it is not at hand. In this case, you can safely resort to folk methods: even our mothers and grandmothers made masks with their own hands - remember at least a cucumber, cut into circles, which they put on their eyes for a fresh face. There is another significant plus in home masks: you always know what exactly is contained in its composition, so it can be much better and more useful than the purchased one. Collected 5 simple face masks from scrap materials for all situations in life.
Against black dots
Black dots are an urgent problem for every girl who lives in a metropolis. It is almost impossible to avoid pore contamination, but it is quite easy to get rid of blackheads regularly. For a miraculous homemade black mask, mix a few crushed tablets of regular activated charcoal with a spoonful of gelatin and milk. Heat the resulting mixture in the microwave or in a water bath and apply on the T-zone of the face for half an hour. Remove the hardened film - and clear skin is ensured.
For nutrition and hydration
Humidification is especially important in autumn and winter, when the heating season begins. Batteries dry out the skin, so it needs help more than ever. Mix oatmeal crushed in a blender with honey and sour cream and apply on steamed skin for 20 minutes. Oatmeal will help hydrate skin cells and relieve dryness.
A night mask will help to get rid of and prevent the appearance of wrinkles. All the ingredients for it can be easily found in your kitchen: ripe banana, coconut or olive oil, and liquid honey. The banana needs to be crushed and mixed with the rest, and the resulting mask should be applied to the face overnight and washed off the next morning.
Oily skin care
Green tea not only calms us on the inside, but also on the outside: all because of the antioxidants contained in its leaves. Mix a spoonful of green tea with yeast and pour over boiling water. After 20 minutes, add lemon juice to the mixture and apply on face for half an hour.
In order to get rid of skin rashes, you can make a mask of fat sour cream and chamomile. Chop the chamomile, mix the two components and let it brew for 20 minutes. Chamomile will calm the skin, while sour cream, rich in vitamins A and E, will make the skin softer and smoother.