Working with the plasticine, even the most restless baby calms down with time. Such an occupation is accounted for to taste, both small and older children. Create your own crafts from plasticine for children is at the same time an interesting game and useful occupation. Develop fingers and intelligence. Alone to win a small figure, the child creates its own world.
Educators and psychologists converge in the opinion that classes should be carried out as much as possible. For example, before bedtime, increased activity for nothing. Suggest this kind of creativity at this time - the right decision. Immediately the caprises immediately stop, you can relax and calmly flew the busy thing.
For parents on the Internet, a large number of photos of plasticine crafts are specifically collected, from which you can choose the most interesting. Be sure to suggest the baby where to start the modeling and how to continue, so that it turns out an advanced figure. He will definitely appreciate your efforts.
What you need for creativity
Good high-quality plasticine is one that does not get a lot of hands and does not stick to them. When there is such a set, you can not worry. The conceived figures will turn out beautiful. "Hey Clay Zagilipaki" created precisely. Easy departs from hand and furniture. It flies easily, freezing the next day.
Creating a craft from plasticine on the topic that interests you will additionally require the presence of the following items: Pens (pencil) for rolling of thin parts, no designer for performing work on this material, marker.
Plasticine Figures Animals of Plasticine
Crafts from plasticine are stepdown are described for each specific small sculpture. The subject of animals is always of interest. How to make a craft from plasticine the same as in the picture? Apply your attentiveness and the specified sequence of actions.
Thanks to the simple technique, the child deals his first figure independently. Subsequent should gradually decrease in size. A peculiar principle of "Matryoshka". Simple crafts from plasticine - the initial task for a small "sculptor".
We must prepare two details. Two plasticine flavorings are rolled. One longer than the other. For the first form, it must be curved, and for the second to spin the shell. For mustache, an adult assistant will cut a thin line or wire. The marker is useful to circle eyes.
The work is considered somewhat painstaking. Easy work will help more enormous forms of crafts. Then the child does not cause big difficulties.
Rolled big and small balls. Large must be flattened and make a shell. A smaller ball is pulled in a pear shape, in which a pair of dents are praised.
Eye and nostrils at the turtle are made by an adult "assistant." This will require a needle (sewer). The shape of the pear must also have a paw and tail. Details are poorly attached? No problem. It is necessary to moisten the arms and the material by the driver. Only not much.
Five ten minutes and a wonderful handicraft of two details ready. Riding a rather large ball and shares exactly five parts. With the help of a knife, a tentacles from the prepared flagellas are formed.
Octopus should be all covered with specks that are applied with a marker. The tentacles are under the head and fill. The muzzle is performed with a knife (needle).
More difficult job. But most of the children successfully cope with her. The first sculpture may not be completely even, but with each time the craft is becoming increasingly accurate. The bowl rolls and it should be slightly alleged.
Eyes are done by a knife. Two recesses are obtained, which are being worked with a black marker. Then in additionally made recesses are placed pieces of plasticine. With a beadwork, the craft will look more interesting.
The nose and cheeks are made from a small ball in size. They must be flattened and attached from above. For the body we use another ball. Slap plasticine walking on the foot. Details are connected together.
Penguin in plasticine execution
For a small child, much easier to make a figurine from a large piece. Then the appearance of the crafts will be neat. Plasticine is used in three colors: white, yellow and black.
From each there is a ball. Black ball is made by an oval, white rolled into a thin plate. Yellow plasticine is designed for beak and legs. A bright little sculpture decorated with a flower or "heart" causes interest and pleases the audience.
To create such a figure you need plasticine of bright colors. Three colors are used in operation. For a start, a small cardboard is taken, on which a beautiful flower is depicted - the landing place of a little beauty.
Two equivalent balls are converted to flagella. One of them should be different. Thick and completely thin. The knife is useful when forming the eyes. They can also do so that dragonfly will smile.
For wings, a couple of identical balls are made. The flagellas are formed as a pear shape and rolled out. It remains to connect the details and decorate a flower figurine or a greeting card.
Features of plasticine called air
Crafts from air plasticies are characterized gradually hardening. The plasticity of the material during modeling is subsequently replaced by a rather solid structure. Contact with air. Such a feature is associated with the presence of silicone, polymer base, plasticizers, thanks to which the substance is associated with pigments.
Mass are removed from the capsule. It grows perfectly, pulls out. It is easy to get a planned form, and the details are fastening with each other without any problems. There is no need to smooth the surface, and most importantly, the hands remain almost clean.
Extracting from the capsule mass is easily molded, warm up, stretches. The details are easily glued together, the material is not cracking and does not stick to the hands, its surface does not need to smooth out.
In one hour, the figure will freeze, and in 24 hours it will become completely solid. Therefore, you need to have the skills of the rapid formation of parts. Sculpt should be sculpt immediately after the mass was taken out of the capsule.
If elasticity decreased, the detail falls into hot water. It is enough ten fifteen minutes to return the former properties of the material.
Nuances of work
- allows you to mix colors;
- can maintain its properties to one and a half months, if stored in a well-closed capacity;
- requires a little time to find the desired consistency from a very soft mass;
- Does not allow opening when working. It is necessary to cook a little details immediately and slightly moisturize them;
- When forming a complex relief, it needs to use patterns;
- It is good in dry and clean hands;
- Does not tolerate the abundance of moisture in the neighborhood. Than the product from the water further, the better for the craft. The exclusion is sets where the waterproof property is indicated.
Photo crafts from plasticine
Improke is a very exciting and useful occupation. It provides a beneficial effect on the fantasy and creative perception of the child, and also develops a fine motor skill. In this article we will look at: how to blind figures from plasticine with your own hands.
You will need: Plasticine bright colors, stack-bug, plastic blade.
- Ride yellow plasticine ball.
- Split the workpiece and sell the center with a round tip of stacks-bulks.
- Cut the surplus plasticine on the back side.
- Make a pink plasticine cake.
- Attach the donut cake to the base and do the hole in the center.
- Shot flare flarelings bright colors.
- Place the flashers in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove and cut the frozen flagellas on small segments.
- Decorate a donut, attaching a "sugar spript".
Ponchon from plasticine ready!
You will need: Plasticine gray, white, black, blue, red and yellow color, toothpick, stacks.
- Ride gray plasticine ball.
- Make a stack of 2 triangles at the top of the ball.
- Attach 2 flat triangles of white plasticine.
- Cover with white plasticine lower bowl.
- Rock the continued oval from white plasticine and attach as a muzzle.
- Skate the spout of black plasticine and attach to the face.
- Blind eyes from blue, black and white plasticine and attach them to white triangles.
- Take a tongue from red plasticine and secure it.
- Take the bottom of the mouth of white plasticine and attach under the tongue.
- Take 2 triangles of gray plasticine and attach as ears.
- Strike drawing stuffed stack.
- Flow from gray plasticine torso, insert the toothpick and secure the head.
- Cover in white plasticine. Dog Pusico.
- Skate 2 sausages from gray plasticine and attach them as the front paw.
- Take 4 white plasticine cakes and attach them to the legs, as shown in the image.
- Skip the sausage from gray plasticine, blinding the tail in the shape of a crescent.
- Treat the stack of the tail, adding fluffiness, then attach it.
- Take the collar from blue plasticies, and make a shutter from yellow, then do the toothpick holes.
- Draw a stack of ears, muzzle and paws.
Husky from plasticine is ready!
You will need: Plasticine yellow, green, dark green and any color, stack, toothpick.
- Roll the brown plasticine ball (the remains of plasticine of any color can be used for the base).
- Purge the shape of a pear, and the base is stable.
- Shot a ball of dark green plasticine, then roll in an oval cord.
- Make a larger cake from yellow plasticine.
- Couple a green and yellow cake, then roll them out.
- Turn over the workpiece with a yellow side up and draw the grid stack.
- Wrap the brown pineapple billet with a yellow cake.
- Cut the surplus plasticine and graduate with your fingers.
- Take the oblong leaflets made of green plasticine and rush the toothed outline.
- Print leaves to the tip of pineapple, as shown in the image.
Pineapple from plasticine ready! Also look at the pineapple from champagne and sweets.
You will need: Plasticine black, white and green, toothpick, stacks.
- Roll the ball from white plasticine.
- Produce two eyes for the eyes.
- Ride the balls from black plasticine, then attach and unlock them.
- Skate the flat oval from white plasticine and attach it to the bottom of the head.
- Attach black spout.
- Blind eyes from white, green and black plasticine, then attach them.
- Take the black ears and attach them to the top of the head.
- Shot a roller from black plasticine, flatten it in the center and start tips.
- Rock white plasticine ball and stick it to a black blank.
- Connect the workpiece and head using toothpick.
- Take and attach the black bottom paws.
- Ride white plasticine balls and attach them as pads on the paws.
- Draw browching toothpick.
- Roll the ball from black plasticine and attach it to the scene of the tail.
- Take a bamboo wand from a green plate and fasten a pandochka on the body.
Panda from plasticine is ready! I recommend to view this video!
You will need: Plasticine red, green, black, white and brown, stacks, toothpick.
- Shot a bowl of red plasticine.
- Give the shape of an apple.
- Prepare a strip of brown plasticine and cut a small fringe.
- Make a small recess in the apple for stamens.
- Cut a small piece of stamens, tighten them and attach to the apple.
- Take the fruit of brown plasticine, as shown in the image.
- Do a little deepening in the apple and stick to the fruit.
- Take 2 leaflets from green plasticies and draw lines using a stack and toothpick.
- Print leaves to the base of the cutter, then give them a curved shape.
- Take a droplet of white plasticine, flatter and stick to the apple as a flare.
- Roll 5 balls from green plasticies and form a caterpillar.
- Rock 2 very small balls from black plasticine and stick them as an eye of the caterpillar.
- Tell the caterpillar to the apple.
Apple from plasticine is ready!
You will need: Plasticine white, yellow and green, stacks, bug, skewer.
- Take a drop of white plasticine, then flatter, giving it the shape of the petal.
- Draw a stack of line.
- Take 20 white petals.
- Ride yellow flower.
- Prepare the lane of yellow plasticine and shift the fringe.
- Send a strip around the circle of the yellow middle.
- Print white petals in a circle by placing them in a checker order.
- Purchase by green plasticine sin, leaving the tip free.
- Make a cake of green plasticine and cut out the color.
- Shoot the bud to the blossom.
- Draw a mesh texture on a yellow middle.
- Take a leaf, draw the texture and stick to the stalk.
Chamomile from plasticine is ready!
You will need: Cardboard sheet, simple pencil, scissors, rope, scotch, plasticine white, orange, brown, black, blue, purple and green, skewer, stack.
- Draw a circle on a cardboard sheet, then cut it out.
- Purify white plasticine, one of the sides of the circle.
- Take the oval legs from purple plasticine, then attach them to the bottom of the circle.
- Skate oval spout of orange plasticine, then attach it.
- Flow from black plasticine eyes and smile snow.
- Skate 2 buttons from blue plasticine, attach them and make a skewer of 2 holes in the bugs.
- Roll sausages from purple and blue plasticies, then form a hat, as shown in the image.
- Roll the ball from white plasticine and attach it as a pump, then make a shinker "fluffy" texture.
- Take the handles-sticks made of brown plasticine, then attach them to different sides of the circle.
- Take glare on spout and peeling from white plasticine.
- Draw a knitted pattern on the header using a skeleton.
- Draw lines on the legs, as shown in the image.
- Flue from green plasticine 3 leaf and roll 3 orange berries, then decorate the cap.
- Attach the rope to the back, using the scotch.
Suspension "Snowman" from plasticine is ready!
You will need: Plasticine of bright colors, a blade, stack, wooden spanchka, beads and rhinestones.
- Ride brown plasticine ball.
- Slide the ball in the cake.
- Follow the line with a stack by creating a wafer texture.
- Tighten the workpiece formed a cup, then fasten the edge.
- Ride bright colors of different sizes.
- Treat the halves of the balls with a spiner, as shown in the image.
- Place the balls in the waffle cup.
- Decorate ice cream, attaching beads and rhinestones.
- Take the cherry and attach it to the top of the ice cream.
Plasticine ice cream is ready! I recommend to view this video!
You will need: Plasticine green, dark green, white, black and red, stack, toothpick, napkin with pattern.
- Ride sausage from green plasticine.
- Cut the workpiece in half and create three details of green plasticine: carrot, oblongual oval and ball.
- Take a green oval and make an incision, forming a crocodile fall.
- Tell red plasticine in the mouth.
- Roll off the sausage from white plasticine, flatten and roll the cloves, then attach them to the red plasticine.
- Shot 2 green balls and make eyes, attaching white and black plasticine, then fasten the workpiece on the crocodile head.
- Treat the tank and crocodile with a napkin, giving a patterned texture.
- Connect the Croodile Taurus and head using toothpick.
- Shot 4 green plasticine balls and attach them to the paws.
- Do the stack on the paws.
- Roll off the sausage from dark green plasticine, flatten, ride the teeth and attach a crocodile on the back.
- Attach the glare on the eyes of white plasticine.
Crocodile from plasticine ready!
You will need: Plasticine purple, brown and green color, stack, thin wire.
- Take the harness from purple plasticine.
- Cut it into pieces.
- Roll off every piece in balls.
- Take a cone from purple plasticine.
- Wear a cone grapes, leaving the top of the free.
- Prepare a segment of a thin wire and break through with its brown plasticine, as shown in the image.
- Draw a line by creating a branch texture.
- Secure the wire-twig in the top of grapes, then fly away with grapes.
- Make a cake of green plasticine.
- Note the contour of the leaf and cut it out, then draw the texture.
- Slide a thin strip of green plasticies, tightly tighten and stick to the grapes.
Grapes from plasticine ready! I recommend to view this video!
Fox from cones and plasticine
You will need: Pine bump, plasticine orange, green, white and black color, stack, autumn leaves.
- Take the ears and the elongated fruit of orange plasticine, roll the black nose and attach all the details to the chish.
- Take a tongue from orange plasticine, then attach it.
- Take the eyes of white plasticine in the shape of a crescent and attach green pupils.
- Make cilia from cuttings - sheets of leaves.
- Attach eyes to the chish.
- Take 2 paws and a tail of orange plasticine and make a stack of cuts, as shown in the picture.
- Attach the paws and tail to the chish.
- Lay out the leaves and plant a fox.
Fox made of cones and plasticine ready!
You will need: Plasticine, toothpick, stack.
- Rock a small ball of dark gray plasticine.
- Shot a smaller light gray plasticine ball.
- Split a light gray ball in a cake.
- Make cuts in a circle.
- Cut plasticine particles to get a star.
- Connect the ball with the stars.
- Round stack of 2 pits on the ball.
- Take the body of the bird of oval shape from dark gray plasticine.
- Take the wings of the bird, in the form of flattened drops of dark gray plasticine.
- Make a wavy outline on wings with a stack.
- Attach the wings to the body.
- Take the cliff leg and attach them.
- Make 3 thin little sausages and attach them to a bird maquer.
- Flow the eyes of a crow from black and white plasticine.
- Draw the clove of the crow stack.
- Attach a small attitude of the crow.
- Make the pattern toothpick on the cervix.
Raven from plasticine ready! I recommend to view this video!
Lrack is one of the most popular types of children's creativity. She not only trains a small motorcy, but also contributes to the development of imagination, forms the toddles an idea of form and color, useful for the nervous system and psycho-emotional state of the child. Little fidgets become amusing if they occupy them with such an interesting business, from multicolored pieces of ordinary plasticine, they are able to blind whole fabulous world.
Clay or plasticine?
Undoubtedly, clay crafts are more durable, but also hassle with clay more. This includes not only the laundering of a young sculptor after work, if you want to keep the clay product, it needs to be burned after the modeling. Plasticine almost does not leave traces in hand, does not require firing or coverage after the end of work, besides, a multi-volume can be used.
How old are plasticine
It is believed to begin to engage better from 1 year. Until the year, the baby will rather try to chew plasticine than will be interested in creative process. But children are all individuals, so you can try to show the child process, and if your interest is not manifested, then postpone this case for later.
From year to three years, children learn to be managed with their handles, at this age it is good to show a child's simple action with plasticine:
- tear pieces from plasticine;
- roll balls;
- flatten, crush the balls with palms or undergraduate means;
- make sausages of different thickness;
- twist sausages in rings;
- Connect ready parts into a common craft.
Up to three years is better to use special soft plasticine for kids.
In 4-5 years, the child is already quite well with his hands and can well work with conventional plasticine, and crafts can be more complex and interesting.
What to make plasticine
The choice of what the baby will be sculpted, depends entirely on the preferences of the child and parents, the following groups of crafts can be considered for example:
- Animals, birds, other living creatures. Favorite theme for most girls and boys. Simple manufacturing and easy recognizable figures. For any level of a young sculptor - from snakes and turtles to flamingos and giraffes, which is just enough fantasy.
- Flowers, plants. The complexity and detailing of craft depends on the age of the baby. Colorful compositions perfectly help the development of aesthetic taste.
- Food. Again, a wide topic for any age. The smallest will cope with vegetables and fruits, and older children will be able to blind miniature cakes and pastries, real exquisitely decorated restaurant dishes.
- Thematic figures. On the eve of the holiday figurines with festive themes will be an excellent choice. Pumpkins and spids in front of Halloween, Christmas trees and snowmen before the new year, they will raise the mood and baby and parents.
What you need to work with plasticine
In addition to the set of multi-colored plasticine, think about the working surface for the modeling. That the furniture does not spoil, you can use a special smell for modeling, or replace it with a piece of cardboard, a glued, an ordinary cutting plastic board.
It is useful in the work of the stack, the blade for modeling. It is also about imaging what exactly you will sculpt, you can prepare additional accessories for crafts. It can be natural materials, such as nuts, bumps and pebbles, and maybe artificial decorations such as beads, everything depends on the idea of the authors.
Phased description of the crafts
So, everything is prepared for work, you can begin to create. Consider step by step several simple examples of interesting crafts for kids.
Plasticine hedgehog with seeds
Funny hedgehog is easy to perform, but looks very creative and great. It will require a brown body plasticine for the body, eye beads and ordinary black sunflower seeds.
- From brown plasticine you need to roll the ball.
- On the one hand, the ball pull a little, which would be like a droplet.
- Eye and nose can be made of plasticine, and can be replaced by beads.
- On the back of the hedgehog, we put sunflower seeds, sharp ends up.
- When the whole back is soaked with "needles", place the finished craft on a piece of cardboard. You can decorate the back of the hedgehog with a miniature plasticine mushroom or an apple.
Candy on a stick
Multicolored plasticine lollipops on chopsticks will undoubtedly like the kids. It will take multicolored plasticine and matches or spanks for the canape.
- Take how many small balls from different colors.
- Sharks roll into thin sausages.
- Then you can improvise with the appearance of our lollipops. Take two sausages of different colors and twist them in the spirals. Pre-sausages can be twisted into a pigtail. Finished lollipops straighten on sticks and you can make a colorful photo.
Bouquet of flowers
The variety of bouquets created from plasticine is limited only by the sculptor fantasy. We will carry out a small master - a class of making a simple version of such a craft.
- Prepare red, pink and green plasticine.
- Green roll in thin sausages and cut into seven roughly identical parts.
- Pink plasticine roll in the sausage, then turn the sausage into the strip, flattening it.
- Stripeway to share the same seven parts and roll into a spiral each part, it will be boutons.
- Rose boutons plant on green stalks.
- Collect a bouquet and decorate a red plasticine bow.
Plasticine Christmas tree
On New Year's Eve, you can do with the kids beauty-Christmas tree. This will require green plasticine, bamboo stick and scissors.
- From green plasticine to build a cone, choose the size to your taste.
- Cone to suck on the bamboo stick, the trunk of the Christmas tree.
- Cutting scissors Make small cuts around the entire cone in a checker order, the tips of the received "needles" slow down.
Step-by-step instructions will help to easily make a funny and cute turtle with a child.
- For the foundation, plasticine of brown and green colors will be needed. For your eyes, you can use beads, and you can cut out eyes from white and black plasticine.
- From green plasticine, roll six balls. One bigger, for the head, and five smaller, for the paws and the tail.
- Make a big ball made of brown plasticine, then form the shell.
- On the shell stick the little spacious brown plasticine circles, imitating the shell texture.
- Take the head on the elongated neck, paws and tail. Attach them to the shell.
- Toothpicks do nostrils, draw a smile. Take a turtle eye and handicraft ready.
Taking a sculpture with a child, parents help their own children to develop creatively, and there is also a chance to open true talent from your baby.
Photo of the ideas of homemade crafts from plasticine
Plasticine is an excellent material for children's creativity. Elastic mass allows you to create interesting products. The process fascinates kids, promotes development. Crafts from plasticine with their own hands can be made for fun or for various exhibitions in children's institutions.
Materials and tools for work
Simple crafts from plasticine will be performed without attracting additional subframes. Enough packing plasticine of different colors, special stack.
For convenience, you can use the board and rope for rolling. When forming curly parts, stencils may need.
Performing classic figures can be replaced with panel creation. Then it will additionally need a tight base sheet.
To decorate the composition, you can use a different decor (from sand and salt to blasting and beads). Not superfluous will be acrylic paints, brush.
The set of materials can always be supplemented with a set of natural raw materials. Use yolm, chestnuts, dry leaves, flowers, berries. For work will be useful to dried blades, branches of trees, stones, cereals.
Figures for children's creativity
Crafts from plasticine for children are more often performed in the form of funny figures. Separate parts are formed from the material: circles, ovals, "sausages", which are collected into a single product. So it turns animals, men, other objects.
Act, as in the construction of a real snowman. It will take to roll 3 balls of different sizes from plasticine white. Details are placed on each other in descending order of volume.
The workpiece is complemented by eyes that are made of black material. You can use ready-made beads. Nose is made of orange plasticine.
Make a small angular "sausage" or smoothed triangle. Additionally, we build a hat in the form of a bucket, pens-sticks. It is permissible to cut out other details or decorate the finished figure using the decor.
New Year's crafts from plasticine do not cost without a tree. Cut the figure of the festive tree is easy.
Of the material of the green color make several triangles of different sizes. At the bottom install a piece of brown barrel base. Top have the largest triangle. The remaining parts are placed in descending order of size.
The lower edge of each triangle can be cut by scissors. A peculiar fringe "revitalizes" product. The finished Christmas tree can be sprinkled with a "snow" or decorate with Christmas toys, which are made of multicolored plasticine.
Additionally, you can use a brilliant decor: rhinestones, beads, pieces of real tinsel.
Ded Moroz and Snegurochka
Popular objects of children's plasticine creativity in winter topics: the main characters of the new year. Not necessarily realistic performance of a fabulous grandfather and his granddaughter.
The main thing: manifestation of fantasy. Children love to use the imagination, loyal outfits of the main heroes of the holiday.
With the help of plasticine, you can create a whole layout with the image of the winter picture. In addition to the snowman, the trees can be hares or other animals, figurines of children. People are usually pushed with winter attributes: sledding, skates, skiing.
On the trees you can "sit down" of the elegant bullfight. Act, relying on the imagination.
Guided their own impressions. As a basis, you can take any thematic picture. Old postcards are perfect for this role.
Pictures of plasticine
A wonderful craft from lightweight plasticine will be panel. When working with the material, act differently than in the manufacture of figures. The process is more suitable for older guys. Kids are best practicing together with adults.
To work it will take a dense sheet of paper. You can schematically pop up the location of objects or improvise in the process.
Plasticine parts are applied to the base. Large objects are made separately. The finished elements are laid out in places, pressed with fingers, achieving consolidation.
Small details form right in place. For this take small pieces of material, smear on the basis. Additional brightness, beautiful color transitions will be done with acrylic paints.
Picture with Volume Figures
Objects on panel can be performed not simple flat, but convex. How to make a craft from plasticine in such a technique knows not everyone. The result will immediately acquire an additional liveliness, dynamics. For this, the components are pushed by strokes.
Every detail is carefully worked out. You can use the "sausages" technique. Then objects are made up of a plurality of convex parts - sticks rolled from plasticine.
Some parts of the picture are better made in the filling technique. First pested the basis: balls. They are covered with a flat plasticine "case". The faces are raving, seeking smooth lines.
The inclusion of additional materials
In addition to plasticine, you can use paints, colored paper, decorative elements, wool pieces. It is cotton balls that best mimic winter snow.
The material is based on the basis. From above, you can slightly tinkering blue or silver paint. This will give the picture an additional relief.
Plasticine objects can be combined with drawn. Often with the help of paints, the background is performed: the sky, the road.
View photo Crafts from plasticine gives an idea of the variety of options for creativity. You can choose any technique that is most clear, available for execution.